Kohl's No sales tax

momlori

At least at the southern California Kohl's stores there will be no sales tax charged on 8/7-8. They will be having early birds and night owls and there are coupons for 20% off a purchase of $100 or 15% under $100 - got this from a Kohl's employee

damn I want jeans lol but I want 30% off I know I am picky but I am on a budget

Sometimes the sales are better when the 30% off coupon sale isn't going. Kohls plays with their prices. You may get a better deal or close to the same with a lesser coupon. You really need to "KNOW" your prices when shopping at Kohls. HTH :D

damn I want jeans lol but I want 30% off I know I am picky but I am on a budget

"30% off" doesn't mean anything, debbieshops2003 is right, you have to know prices and check sale prices... sometimes 15 or 20% off a sale price is better than 30% off full price. Kohls has stuff on "sale" every day for different prices. Just because something is 30% off doesn't mean that it's a good price!

Tennessee has its tax exempt holiday 8/7 - 8/9. It's good for clothes and school supplies (including computers). No single clothing item can be over $100. Our sales tax is 9.25%.

and I'm so looking forward to it.. DS's feet will not quit growing... this year should be a challenge. I'll be looking for shoes in size 14- everyone wish me luck! :yup:

and I'm so looking forward to it.. DS's feet will not quit growing... this year should be a challenge. I'll be looking for shoes in size 14- everyone wish me luck! :yup:

Try Sears, both on & off line. I saw size 14's in name brands for as low as 9.99! I thought every ones 12's around here were big LOL!

BTW, if you really want an item online at Sears, putting it in your cart won't protect it. I lost every 4.99 to 9.99 shoe I had in my cart Sat morning by shopping too long.

Anyone looking for skater type shoes, they had some left in some sizes for 9.99.

With the new sales taxes here in So.Cal :eyepoppin this can help save a LOT. :yup:

Especially when you can use a coupon AND early bird specials. :thumbsup:

Thanks for sharing!!!

I love Kohls, especially on BF. I am going to have to check it out this weekend to see if I can get some baby stuff!

so upset this year Florida isnt doing no tax week for back to school. They have done the no tax thing for years, so we count on it-and this year-nothing! i know it doesnt equal out to be much in the way of savings, but every small bit helps..

Hmmm...when I try to order online, it still adds tax. How do I get it so my order is tax-free? I know my stores have no tax because I was there this afternoon, but they didn't have sizes I needed so I decided to order online.

Hmmm...when I try to order online, it still adds tax. How do I get it so my order is tax-free? I know my stores have no tax because I was there this afternoon, but they didn't have sizes I needed so I decided to order online.

I called kohls.com and apparently the no sales tax promo is only for in-store purchases. The customer service agent went ahead and gave me 20% off my order (I had a coupon code) and removed the sales tax too. Woohoo.

in case brithug comes back jcpenney is having some discount in florida where they charge tax but give you a smilar discount.saw in paper before i went to kohls today.is it usual for kohls to put clearance stickers on stuff and then charge full price?will have to go return stuff tomorrow:(

I went yesterday. I purchased 6 baby outfits. I gave them my 15% off coupon, then they scanned something on the register for the no tax. However, I still got charged some tax. My receipt said something like:

Sub-total: $35.25

Tax 8.25%: 2.91

9% Tax Free: -2.41

15% off coupon: -5.36

Total: 30.39

So I was still charged 50 cents in tax. Makes no sense to me!

thats weird that your tax amount was higher than the 9% discount which was suppose to be what they took off to basically give your more than the sales tax amount off because of having to charge tax. I went two different days and both days the tax amount was less than the 9% they took off.