Have Huggable Hangers?

Anyone have & Love huggable hangers by Joy Mangano?

I have thought about ordering them at least 10 times but then tell myself, I shouldn't have to pay for hangers, (although they are lousy, my clothes are already on hangers.) My closets are small

HSN has a deal Today's Special where you get 250 for $149.00 beginning 7/26

I'd love to hear your opinions........Thanks ;)

I have them, and I actually love them. I want to upgrade all closets with them in my home.

Me too. Got them as a gift and then started replacing all my closets with them. I have camel and hubby has black. Definately save space and everything stays put.

I have them and love them! I bought mine at Costco in St. Louis. They cost around $20-$25 for the box of 50. About half the price of other places. They work very well, and definitely increase your closet hanging space. I actually have all my hanging clothes in half the space they used to take. Plus, your clothes stay on the hangers, they don't slip off onto the floor. I would recommend them to anyone. I have the black ones and they do not bleed off onto wet clothing which was a concern of mine.

I also have huggable hangers in every closet in my house. I love them and have given them to family members as well. Definitely try them.... I don't care for the accesories like the pant clips but he hangers are wonderful.

• 1 month later...
I have them and love them. My DH hates them! He always complains that he can't get his clothes off the hangers - I tell him that's the point!!! They keep all my shirts with low open necks from falling and ending up in the closet floor. I scored big when our Linens n' Things went out of business and got some really cheap. I know my aunt has gotten some off of ebay for a good price. I'm not terribly picky about color if the price is good. I have camel and light grey. I'm afraid the dark will bleed on light colors if wet. I have heard the knock off brand will shed the felt flocking after awhile of use.

• 1 month later...
I have the Huggable Hangers and I love them. They are sturdy and your clothes won't fall off. Some people get frustrated when trying to hang clothes on them because the coating on the hanger keeps the fabric from falling off so it makes it harder to hang the clothes up correctly.:)

• 1 year later...