Any good deals on tents?

I'm looking to go camping in the coming couple months, and could possibly use a new tent as early as a couple of weeks from now. Its been quite awhile since I've looked at tents; whats a good price, and are there any deals out there for a good sized one? Like one that would hold a handful of adults? Thanks!

we got a 3 room (technically 2 but this is a partition that will make it 3) Jeep Tent from Sam's Club, it was in the scratch and Dent aisle, original price for that size was 129.00 and we got it for 89.00 or something like that.

You need to look at the number of people that can fit, as well as any features such as water resistance, vents, easy to setup, etc. What are you going to use this for?

For ex: I do a lot of backpacking, and need a lightweight tent that stands its ground in wind: http://www.thenorthface.com/opencms/opencms/tnf/gear.jsp?productId=3435 a good sized tent for 3-4 people would be: http://www.coleman.com/coleman/colemancom/detail.asp?product_id=9277e107

Don't forget that you might want to keep your backpack inside the tent, and thus you will need a larger one for that space.

Head over to walmart, check to see if they have any specials. Usually they have quite a few opened or returned tents that you can get for a good discount. If you just need a tent, there is no reason to pay for the name, any cheapo will most likely work just fine for you.

I'm not an avid camper like it sounds like BobbyDouglas is, so I don't know which tents would be the best, but I've seen tons of them on Ebay for cheap, for example this one with 1 minute left:

3 room camping hiking dome tent 18'x 10' sleeps 8 NEW!!, is at 61.00 now.... maybe you should check there too