Reusable GD Grocery Bags Now Available!

Brad

For those of you looking to purchase GD reusable grocery bags, your opportunity has arrived. I will begin taking orders for these bags today. Orders will begin being shipped in 1-2 weeks (or sooner if the PO delivers the shipping boxes before then).

Keep in mind that we'll be giving away many of these bags as well, but we wanted to give those of you who just have to have them a way to get them.

I've decided that since it's not really feasible to ship one or two of these at a time because of shipping costs, I am going to sell them in 4-packs only. You can buy up to two 4-packs, but that is the limit.

Each 4-pack will cost $10 which includes shipping via USPS Priority Mail.

At this time, I am only accepting PayPal. In the future I may be able to accept checks/money orders - check back for that info at a later date.

To purchase your bags, send PayPal to [email protected]. Be sure the address included with your payment is the address you want these shipped to. It would also be helpful if you included your forum username in the "comments" section (if you are a forum member).

There are a limited number of these bags that I am going to make available for selling as I want to give them away as well, so once we start running low, I'll update this thread with a "last call" message.

Here is a photo of the bag. I put some common items inside (cereal box, paper towel roll) to give you an idea of the size. They are one of the larger versions of these bags, so they hold quite a bit.

http://www.gottadeal.com/images/grocerybag2.jpg

:sigh: I wish I still had paypal.

When all my financial info was stolen that got compromised too. It was much easier to just close the whole thing than to get it fixed.

I guess I'll have to wait for the giveaways. :)

Any preference on how we send the paypal? Gift, goods, etc? I know paypal is charging a fee of some payment types.

Doesn't matter to me. I don't know if any of those options will eliminate the fees. You can try "Gift" and see what happens.

FYI, the shipping boxes for these have arrived and I'll start sending out orders in the next day or two :)

I'll also start some contests to give them away shortly, on here and through our Twitter account.

• 2 weeks later...

I have used my bags several times now. Used them when I went grocery shopping at Meijer. Usually I have to take about 8-10 bags. These four worked great and I needed no extras. They really do hold alot.

I also used a few when the kids and I went to the waterpark to carry our lunch and extra stuff in. I really like how the bottoms are aquare so you dont have to worry about them flipping over in the car and everything falling out.

• 2 months later...