In need of Dollywood McDonald's coupon!

According to the Dollywood website, they are having a promotion where McDonald's in the area have a coupon for $5 off each ticket to Dollywood (Tennessee).

Are there any gottadealers in the area who can get me one of these coupons? We are going in July and would love a discount.

Thanks!

According to the Dollywood website, they are having a promotion where McDonald's in the area have a coupon for $5 off each ticket to Dollywood (Tennessee).

Are there any gottadealers in the area who can get me one of these coupons? We are going in July and would love a discount.

Thanks!

I'll check as well... I know my ds went with some friends that didn't have passes but he did mention them getting coupons on their drinks as McD's. When are you going in July?

Also, if anyone has any suggestions for fun things to do, or things to avoid, or tips on getting around, let me know! So far I have bought tickets to Dixie Stampede, and of course we plan on doing Dollywood.

We are leaving July 19. If anyone finds one, just let me know, and I will send you a stamp for postage & a bunch of coupons for trade!

Thanks so much!!!

I'll probably be stopping by McD's in the AM for some tea, so I'll be sure to check for u. PM me your address... not sure how many tickets you can get with one coupon but I'll let you know.

Pigeon Forge will be crowded in July... a hint- avoid the main "drag" as much as possible. Pick up a map of the area at the visitor center, and use Teaster Lane whenever you can... once you get there you will understand. (o: You might want to check out Zorbing - Pigeon Forge is the only place in the United States where you can do it. Cades Cove is a beautiful area in the Smokies "to get away from it all." and white water rafting is great in this area as well. I hope you have a great time!!!!

Got it for you/. just pm me the details so I can ship it out to you.

I just pm'ed you! Thank you so much!!!

And thanks to everyone else who offered to check on getting me one! There are some awesome people on here!!!

Got it for you/. just pm me the details so I can ship it out to you.

Can you tell me which McDonald's had the Dollywood coupons? We are going next Thursday and were wondering if all the area McDonald's had them or just certain ones?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...