Free HBO and Cinemax June 12-16

luckynutmeg

Free Preview.tv is listing free HBO and Cinemax for certain subscribers.

Copy/pasted article below. Go to webpage above for the links.

Catch the HBO premiere of "The Dark Knight" on Saturday June 13 at 8pm- and the season premiere of "True Blood" on Sunday, June 14 at 9PM. Don’t miss "Tropic Thunder" on Friday June 12 at 8PM on Cinemax.

Reminder - HBO & Cinemax Free Preview Starts Tomorrow for Many Providers

Free Preview for: Cinemax, HBO

Available to Subscribers of: Charter Communications, Comcast, Cox Communications, Time Warner Cable, Verizon FIOS

We know of at least 5 providers that are having an HBO & Cinemax free preview for this weekend! Click on any of the links for more details on the free preview.

Time Warner Cable is having a free preview starting tomorrow (Friday, June 12) and running through Tuesday morning (June 16).

Cox Communications free preview also starts tomorrow and ends on Monday (June 15).

There is a free preview of HBO & Cinemax for Verizon Fios starting tomorrow (Friday) and running through Monday.

Comcast Communications customers can enjoy a Comcast free preview of HBO & Cinemax starting Friday and running through Monday.

Charter Communications will be having this free preview starting tomorrow and running through Monday as well.

It looks like Dish Network, AT&T U-Verse and DirecTV is not participating in this free preview - although DirecTV has a free preview of their Premiere Package coming up next weekend.

Don't think I've watched Cinemax in years...guessing from that comment that the programming hasn't changed much over the years, huh? :tongue1:

Haha - we were all set to watch skinemax at 12:30 last night, but I ended up falling asleep right after "I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry". What an exciting love life we have, huh?

Even though the OP states that Cox is doing the free preview this weekend, I can verify that it is not happening here in the New Orleans area. Cox either changed its mind or moved it to a later date.

WOW I wonder why Cox is not doing it? Charter is doing it here in Slidell