JCPenney coupon: $10 off $10 or more

elite2058

Is there a way to get this deal in the store? The item I tried to buy is out of stock on-line, but available at some stores near me.

I got an actual coupon in the mail to use in the store. I think you have to have that to get it.

Try phoning in an order? On the coupon, it says you can do that and mention the same code for the online order. Explain the situation and see what they say:rolleyes:

I got an actual coupon in the mail to use in the store. I think you have to have that to get it.

Try phoning in an order? On the coupon, it says you can do that and mention the same code for the online order. Explain the situation and see what they say:rolleyes:

GREAT idea!!! I'll try it and I'll let you know if it worked. Thanks a bunch.

The last time this deal came up I tried to use it twice and one order got canceled.

Me too! Only I never got no cancellation email or anything I was waiting for the order for a gift and realized I never received it. When I emailed them they were not sympathetic...we cancelled it...so... was the attitude I got

GREAT idea!!! I'll try it and I'll let you know if it worked. Thanks a bunch.

Okay, I called the store and explained, but they need the barcode number to complete the transaction on the register. Is anyone willing to share the actual barcode on their coupon? My local JCP has my item on hold. Thanks a bunch in advance!!

Okay, I called the store and explained, but they need the barcode number to complete the transaction on the register. Is anyone willing to share the actual barcode on their coupon? My local JCP has my item on hold. Thanks a bunch in advance!!

If you are going to use your coupon online only, please consider sharing the barcode number with me...please, pretty please. The codes are completely different and one won't "trump" the other. You can email it to me at [email protected] I will be sooooo grateful. If you don't feel comfortable I completely understand. Thanks!

I placed two orders using the same code and just checked on the status of my order via JCP and they r both in transit due to arrive on Thurs. Maybe the economy has JCP taking any orders they can get even multiple use coupon orders! :-)