Deal on Legoland tickets?

There are lots of deals on ebay for good coupons. (Buy 1 get 1 free plus additional tickets at $32, another is $17 weekday, $26 weekend if you live in los angeles county...some have posted they used these by just saying a LA county zip code and weren't checked) but if you don't want to go that route I suggest buying a Membership Plus pass for at least 1 kid. A pass for kids 3-12 is $115 but it includes free parking (they'll reimburse you parking if you paid prior), a 1 day guest pass that can be used for kids or adults (use it for adult, you'll maximize savings) and 20% discounts on food in the park and 10% on merchandise. If your kids are like most, they'll want some legos from The Big Shop so you'll want to save $$.

If you're not too much in a hurry, check out Lego's Brickmaster magazine. It's $39.99 for 1 year but you get 6 lego sets through the mail, a year of lego brickmaster magazines (6 issues) and a complimentary child's ticket. For future visits, check out Lego Stores and ask when they'll be having their Legoland promotion. That's the best for your $$. You get to buy $75 worth of lego products and get a free 1 year child's membership pass ($99 value that is upgradable at the park to the plus pass so you get the extra ticket and discounts for only $15 more!! This is great because you don't need to buy Lego sets when you visit as you already have them at home, thus saving $

Southern california has the lego store promo nearly every year in the spring until April 30 and they need to be redeemed by June 30. We get this and typically only buy clearance legos to maximize savings even further. We buy $300 worth of legos and get four passes then upgrade two of them to adult (one Plus for the discounts and free ticket and the other regular adult)

Oh and you also get a complimentary Sea Life ticket if you buy a Membership and can purchase additional tickets for Sea Life for $9 each (reg. $18 or $19 adults) Its right next door to Legoland and nice to look at but better if you see it at a discount

So recap.. we get 4 annual passes (2 kids, 1 adult, 1 adult Plus), 4 complimentary Sea-Life tickets, a complimentary Legoland Ticket, 20% food discount, 10% merch. discount (not valid at lego stores outside the park) and $300 in Lego sets for around $360

MUCH better deal than Disneyland! (Though you do get a lot for your $ at Disney too)

Edited by KoopawnKode

http://shop.lego.com/brickmaster/Default.aspx

You can order the Ultimate LEGO BrickMaster One Year Subscription Price: USD 39.99 and get....

6 LEGO models delivered to your house

6 LEGO BrickMaster Magazines plus BIONICLE comics!

2 LEGOshop.com coupons

1 LEGOLAND California admission ticket

You’ll receive:

Six great new LEGO models delivered right to your house. One set will arrive every two months!

Six special LEGO BrickMaster Magazines. 36 pages jam packed with fun and exciting activities, building steps, comics, contests, and behind-the-scenes stories and sneak previews, completely exclusive to LEGO BrickMaster members. Plus BIONICLE Comics!

FREE BONUS Material:

Two LEGOshop.com coupons that are each worth $5 off any $20 order.

Plus …

1 LEGOLAND California admission ticket.

more info link....

http://shop.lego.com/popups/BrickmasterPopup.aspx?LangID=&ShipTo=

from what I understand this coupon is just a coupon to enter. It isn't necessarily a "child's coupon". You may want to verify that though. But $39.00 and you get some legos (I'm sure they aren't big sets - just samplers) but at the park it is like $63.00 for adults and $53.00 for children.

We went in April (Spring break) and we got return tickets for free (their birthday special they were having). So we went again last weekend. We had fun. There isn't a LOT to do. You can do it all in a day. I'd definitely suggest searching for deals because I dont' think it is really worth regular price. My kids think it is. But they are 9 and 7. We had a blast. My sister didn't like it. We got a deal on our tickets. She paid full price. I think if you pay full price it isn't worth it. You'll want more. But when you get a deal (especially like our deal with two days including with our special price) it made it really worth it.

Children under 36 inches are most limited to what they can go on. Some rides you have to be 40 inches. And it is best to go in even parties as most rides are for two. So if you have and odd # in your group it is harder or somebody rides alone. Which is also what my sister didn't like. She has three little girls. So it made it hard. None of hers are old enough to ride alone. Her oldest is 7 and youngest is 3. Parking is $12.00.

It's a Child's/Senior ticket that they send you. We got this in addition to our Membership passes last year because we had a friend who wanted to pay less than full price for their child. We sold it to them for $39 and got 6 lego sets (small ones) for the year free :)

http://cache.lego.com/2057/images/shop/shop06/LandingPages/BrickMaster%202007/Images/NFG_Coupon_175x163.jpg

BTW, they come every other month with the Magazine, not all at once.

• 2 weeks later...
I went to DairyQueen to pick up an ice cream cake. They had Legoland coupons on the counter. Free Child Hopper Ticket with purchase of an Adult Hopper Ticket. You get into both Legoland and Sea Life Aquarium. They are right next to eachother. It says a $63.00 value. I don't know how much an adult hopper ticket is. The regular adult ticket is $63.00 and kids are $53.00. So maybe an extra $10.00 for the hopper tickets??