Military Discounts @ Lowes and Home Depot

ObiRich

10% off at Lowes and Home Depot this weekend for military ID holders. Good time to buy that stuff that never goes on sale. Last time, Lowes gave me the 10% in addition to the 25% they were offering on Pergo, so you may be able to "double up" the discounts.

Lowes will honor veterans with a 10% discount 365 days per year. Just take your Military ID or proof of veteran's status (DD Fm 214) and show it at checkout. This is an unadvertised military discount, so you must ask for it at checkout.

I think it's up to the individual stores whether to give the discount all the time. I know I've asked about it at both a local HD and Lowes, and was told no.

Yes, ours doesn't do one all year round. Thanks for the reminder OP we were heading there tomorrow. Too bad it's raining so we can't get our outdoor stuff done. :(

10% off at Lowes and Home Depot this weekend for military ID holders. Good time to buy that stuff that never goes on sale. Last time, Lowes gave me the 10% in addition to the 25% they were offering on Pergo, so you may be able to "double up" the discounts.

Little known fact....

many Lowes stores give military discount year round. This is not advertised. But it never hurts to ask... All the Lowes in our area give it... as long as you show proper ID.

HTH

Silke

Yep...I know our Lowes does it year-round. 10% everyday, and I think sometimes it's higher depending on what's going on, but I'm not 100% sure of that.

But we love it. Not many stores in this area give a discount for military b/c our area is SO saturated with military.