Coldwater Creek 80% off, plus 30% off/FS code

Ginny123

You have to "dig" here just like any other place....

I just bought this...

http://image.coldwatercreek.com/products/296x370/H26691_197_S.JPG

Originally 89.50....after their sale and my discount code...$10.60 SHIPPED

This will be too cute in the cooler season with big dangle gold earrings, jeans and boots!

Thanks... and ITA about prices and washing instructions. Very high quality fabrics that look professional and very nice for a dressy occasion. I have a bunch and all have lasted and looked nice for a long time. Not throw-aways, like some stores.

If you've never ordered from them...just be cautious, is my only word of advice. LOL! I find some of their things okay but other things, really cheaply made. Looks great online and then you get it in the mail and you're thinking "whaaaat?" I think their materials are fine for some things, and crap for others. LOL They do have great customer service.

I have returned online stuff to the store without any problem.

About JC Penny--I don't know JC Penny clothes. We live in the sticks so online for me all the way. I do know that I have never been disappointed in anything I ordered. The sizing is accurate (doesn't run big or small). Hope somebody else can help you further.

You get what you pay for!

LOL! That's exactly what I would say except I wouldn't say 'very nice'...to each their own. :)

Everyone is different. What is wonderful for one, is crap for another...kwim? JMO! I have purchased from Coldwater Creek. I like some of their jean/slack styles. I am more of a Talbot's/Ann Taylor/Brooks Brothers/Soft Surroundings person. They have just as great sales and I've never had any issues with quality, whatsoever. They don't do so much of that stretchy 'travel' material that CC likes so much.

If you've never shopped there and you have a location near you, try some of their things because you can just return to their store and get your $$ back.

Edited by IamKate

Need feedback, please:

haven't shopped from them before, but the stuff is looking very JC Penney at first glance///

:g_shrug:

Their stuff is geared toward 35 + women, so some things are "frumpy" if that's what you mean. They do use many synthetic blends so look carefully at the fabric content before you buy. Items with cotton WILL SHRINK - I worked for the company for 4 years and countless returned items for shrinkage. If you call customer service you can get many more measurements for items.

You can return at the store, they are really nice about it. DD likes some of the jewelry so I buy it on sale for future gifts. I like the sweaters and jackets, not so much the pants (I'm hard to fit in pants). I do have a couple of dresses from them that I like a lot.

Their stuff is geared toward 35 + women, so some things are "frumpy" if that's what you mean. They do use many synthetic blends so look carefully at the fabric content before you buy. Items with cotton WILL SHRINK - I worked for the company for 4 years and countless returned items for shrinkage. If you call customer service you can get many more measurements for items.

Ha! This is funny to me. I am of the 35+ crowd you mention. In fact, call me 45+ if you like. I was thinking the first time I visited this site that it was "old lady clothes" did not want to mention it, but since YOU did, I will add my 2 cents worth.

I am definitely NOT of the "frumpy attire" fan club. :tongue1: My "good" shirts and hoodies all have skulls on them! :eyepoppin

Guess I will have to pass on this deal. Polyester SCARES me! :yuck:

Thanks so much! The jewelry deals (in the outlet) with the additional 30% off are great! I always get tons of compliments when I wear jewelry from Coldwater Creek...and my teenage daughters LOVE to wear the jewelry, too (it's definitely NOT frumpy!!)

Thanks so much for posting! I just used a balance of my gift card from Christmas of $2.92, a $10 I got from CWC for doing a survey for them and got a beautiful shirt shipped for $.43 once I used the 30% off and free shipping. You really helped me get a great deal! :yup:

I do agree that CWC has a bunch of old lady looking stuff, but with that said...they have a lot of cute stuff...you just have to be willing to look. As far as the comment about JCP...they have CHANGED! I always considered them an old lady store...but not anymore. they are quickly becoming my favorite store. They stack so many coupons it's unbelievable.

I went into JCP one day with a $10 Mother's Day Coupon, a 15% off survey coupon, and a get $15 off $75 and I got a buttload of stuff. I'd rethink that comment if you haven't been lately. Even if you don't have coupons, they pull them out at the register.