summer kids movies

eve

Im not really sure if this is the correct place to post this.......... it is kinda old news as it is done every year.... BUT for those that do not know or forgot

AMC has Theatres Kids Summer Movie Camp

Wednesdays at 10:00 AM from June 17th-August 5th

Admission is $1.00, and a kids size drink, popcorn, and snack is $3.00.

All proceeds go to charity.

and kerasotes has similar thing movie is free, first come

wed. & thur. 10 am

ill be taking my sis. but telling her in advance no food, lol

great deal to see cheap/free movies in air condition on big screen!

also Regal is free as well

updating to put

Cinemark also has summer movie specials. $5 total for all 10 movies

and

harkinstheatres $7 total for all 10 movies

and

nationalamusements Bookworm Wednesday

Edited by eve

Has anyone gone to the free movies at Kerasotes? Just wondering if there are long lines since it says first-come, first-served.

i was wondering the same thing. i think i will ask them first.... but they do it two days a week so that should help..... id probably go at 9 when the doors open

i was wondering the same thing. i think i will ask them first.... but they do it two days a week so that should help..... id probably go at 9 when the doors open

I think I'll do the same -- call first, and arrive early. Thanks for posting, O.P.!

I have an AMC that is not close, but not too too far, but they aren't listed as participating... :( and no Regal Cinemas near me.

I have a National Amusement Showcase Cinema and they never participate in anything....Other Nat. Am. Theaters do (I see on the website) but never mine. I wish they'd tear it down.... They drastically cut movie times down as well (in the past 3 months)

Sorry I went off topic slightly... just :mad:

Thanks for the post! There's a participating theater about 10 mins from our house. And it'll give the kids and I something to do. Are parents allowed to go in with them??

as far as i know it is for everyone

weve done this for the past few years, its quite nice for the kids to have something to do. I will advise that in our area, at least -the local day care places bring their kids and it can fill up quickly! we started making sure we got there at least 30 min prior and be prepared to see either movie (they usually show 2 per day at regal). Its a good way to spend a morning in hot florida...

If you are located near a National Amusements movie theatre (Multiplex, cinema de lux, etc) they have a Book Worm program each summer.

If the child presents a book report - they get into the movie free (and so does the parent and children under six) - happens on Wednesdays. I didn't see that the list was posted yet - but here is a link if you are interested.

http://www.nationalamusements.com/programs/bookworm.asp

If you are located near a National Amusements movie theatre (Multiplex, cinema de lux, etc) they have a Book Worm program each summer.

If the child presents a book report - they get into the movie free (and so does the parent and children under six) - happens on Wednesdays. I didn't see that the list was posted yet - but here is a link if you are interested.

http://www.nationalamusements.com/programs/bookworm.asp

cool ty

:g_hello:Hi All...I finally registered on here to post a couple of theatres, but it won't let me post links because I'm a newbie! (I even tried posting it with some spaces, but no go). Here are the movie theatre names. Perhaps another forum member could post the direct links.

Rave Motion Pictures Free Family Film Festival

Marcus Theatres Kids Rule Summer Film Series

These are all great. We have four theaters around that do this and I will print all the list and we will plan out which ones to go to. Be awares that they are often VERY crowded with many daycare children. Going into it knowing that there will be noise helps, but the kids have a great time!

:g_hello:Hi All...I finally registered on here to post a couple of theatres, but it won't let me post links because I'm a newbie! (I even tried posting it with some spaces, but no go). Here are the movie theatre names. Perhaps another forum member could post the direct links.

Rave Motion Pictures Free Family Film Festival

Marcus Theatres Kids Rule Summer Film Series

Here is the link for the Marcus Theatres http://www.marcustheatres.com/index_sub.cfm?pageid=subpages/kr.cfm Hope it works ok.