Washer deal

I have to buy a new washer, I have already picked out the one I want (an Amana front loader). I am buying it online at Home depot through Upromise so I will get the 3% back, I have a code that will get me 10% off, I am going to buy gift cards at Safeway to make the purchase since I was planning on paying cash anyway, that will get me gas rewards of about $.40 a gallon. Any other thoughts about other things I could combine with this to get an even better deal?

Be careful ordering from home depot online. Last year we ordered a washer and dryer that for recalled and back ordered. Instead of telling us, they kept moving the delivery date back by weeks. (I was having to go to a laundry mat.)

We ended up going to Lowes and buying the Amana front loaders, which are AWESOME by the way. We got a good deal because they were having a special...buy 2 appliances or more and save $300.00.

Goodluck!

When I tried to order some light fixtures on-line last fall, HD did NOT accept gift cards. They sell the gift cards on-line, but they are not accepted as a form of on-line payment.

Yeah, I discovered that fortunately before I had purchased the gc's. That kind of stinks.

We ended up going to Lowes and buying the Amana front loaders, which are AWESOME by the way. We got a good deal because they were having a special...buy 2 appliances or more and save $300.00.

Thanks for letting me know. I will check out Lowes prices and see if I can find a coupon.