Play kitchen for a 2yo?

Hoping you guys might be able to give me some input...My daughter is turning 2 and I want to give her a nice play kitchen for her birthday....I already have a wood marketplace setup from Target so I am thinking wood would be nice but I really like all the extras on the plastic ones. Oh and Im *trying* ;) to spend only around 100 dollars. Thanks in advance for any help with my dilemma!

Hoping you guys might be able to give me some input...My daughter is turning 2 and I want to give her a nice play kitchen for her birthday....I already have a wood marketplace setup from Target so I am thinking wood would be nice but I really like all the extras on the plastic ones. Oh and Im *trying* ;) to spend only around 100 dollars. Thanks in advance for any help with my dilemma!

Target has a custom kitchen for 99.00 and its comparable to the Step 2 products . The reviews on it is great. I have a friend that has this for her granddaughter and she loves its. I have the wooden kitchen for my granddaughters tho, and its very durable and great fun. It originally cost $259.00 but I got it at a garage sale for 35.00.I think the wooden ones are heavier and "look" better made but this one at Target is really nice and it makes sounds that your little one would love. Here is the link:

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/ref=pd_luc_23_lc_a13007591x1_r1c3_a3_txt/179-3896993-5749257?ie=UTF8&shuc=huccs3txt&asin=B000KGAFTU

We have the wooden kitchen (and store) from Target. I forget the brand, but it's awesome! I really wanted something wooden, and not plastic. I know I didn't spend more than $100 on it, it's been 5 years though. It's held up extremely well and my neices now play with it when they come over. Target also had a lot of really cute accessories for both the kitchen and the store.

My daughter has so far had 2 expensive plastic kitchens and they both turned out to be JUNK we're looking into getting a wooden one for her room for Christmas this year. The last one she got with the extras.. it could identify the food and speak in 2 or 3 languages.. she broke the top half right off inside of a month. We did put a plastic one outside for her to play with but otherwise I'd go wood over the extras anyday.

We had the Little Tikes kitchen - the one with the grill on one side and kitchen on the other...and it last us through 2 kids and 3 years before we had to sell it due to space restrictions.

My youngest climbed through the window numerous times, and my daycare kids sure gave it a big "beating" but it was in fantastic shape. Great choice for a plastic kitchen. :)