V. Smile Pocket Power Pack $4.99 (was $29.99)

stacya

I just ordered 1 and got the freeship code to work, but I had to add something else--then add the code--then go back and remove the extra item. It still showed no shipping charges when I finished checking out. My total was $4.99 shipped!

• 2 weeks later...
Did anyone else buy one of these? Ours worked just fine for about 5 days and now will do NOTHING. I'm trying to figure out if the problem is the cord, the base, or the battery. It will cost me more in shipping to return it than I paid for the blasted thing. Any ideas???:(

Did anyone else buy one of these? Ours worked just fine for about 5 days and now will do NOTHING. I'm trying to figure out if the problem is the cord, the base, or the battery. It will cost me more in shipping to return it than I paid for the blasted thing. Any ideas???:(

if it isn't working contact customer service through EMAIL (I could not understand anyone I got on the phone :yuck:)

I asked them to send me a POSTAGE PAID before I returned mine. They emailed it right to me. They should recieve it today and I am hoping to get a quick refund.

I've had very good luck with V.Tech when I call...they sent me a return label for a V.smile unit to be sent back to them that wasn't working properly, and then they sent me a brand new one...and we'd had the original unit for a little over a year...