FREE download of Corel Paint Shop Pro X image manipulation application @corel.com

elite2058

Select your region for FREE download

http://apps.corel.com/lp/lexar/4157/index.html?trkid=lexarstarterpspx

Welcome Lexar customers!

Here's where you can download your FREE copy of Corel® Paint Shop Pro® X. We know you will enjoy using Corel® Paint Shop Pro® X - it's the easiest way to turn your pictures into professional-looking photos - fast!

http://apps.corel.com/lp/lexar/4159/PSPX_image.jpg

Edited by elite2058

this is what I got.

We are sorry, but the Lexar special offer has expired.

The non-English links are still active. If you look at the addresses for those... (please pardon the creative spacing so that I can demonstrate my point)

• Japanese --> h t t p ://www.corel.com/akdlm/6763/downloads/PaintShopPro/v10/v1010/Lexar/Corel_PaintShopPro1010_JP_LEXAR_Retail.exe
  • Spanish --> h t t p ://www.corel.com/akdlm/6763/downloads/PaintShopPro/v10/v1010/Lexar/Corel_PaintShopPro1010_ES_IT_NL_LEXAR_Retail.exe
  • Italian --> h t t p: //www.corel.com/akdlm/6763/downloads/PaintShopPro/v10/v1010/Lexar/Corel_PaintShopPro1010_ES_IT_NL_LEXAR_Retail.exe
  • Dutch --> h t t p ://www.corel.com/akdlm/6763/downloads/PaintShopPro/v10/v1010/Lexar/Corel_PaintShopPro1010_ES_IT_NL_LEXAR_Retail.exe
  • German --> h t t p ://www.corel.com/akdlm/6763/downloads/PaintShopPro/v10/v1010/Lexar/Corel_PaintShopPro1010_DE_FR_LEXAR_Retail.exe
  • French --> h t t p ://www.corel.com/akdlm/6763/downloads/PaintShopPro/v10/v1010/Lexar/Corel_PaintShopPro1010_DE_FR_LEXAR_Retail.exe

...their general naming convention becomes apparent. So basically, if you play around with the links, perhaps replacing the "JP" in the Japanese version with an "EN", one might assume that they would download the full English version of the software.

I tried it an hour ago - and you get:

Welcome Lexar customers!

We are sorry, but the Lexar special offer has expired.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Did anyone get this offer??

I did :tongue1: I downloaded it though as soon as I saw the post this morning :D

i am so dumb. i cant get it to work--what do i need to do... help me please :confused:

ok forget it lol i am dumb, but i figured it out!~ thanks!!

Use his links, but take out the spaces and change JP to EN. I had a hard time figuring it out at first to.