kitchen faucet

I'm finally remodeling kitchen and getting new corian sink and I need a brushed aluminum or stainless faucet. I really don't like the prices at Lowes or Home Depot even with 10% coupon.

If you are a member there, Sam's Club typically has one style of kitchen faucet. That's where we bought ours back in '03 and it's worked like a charm.

Barring that, you could check for surplus home stores (we have one nearby, you probably do too). And Wal-Mart has a super no-frills el-cheapo model.

I love our Moen faucets. I've tried the cheaper ones and they are a pain. With Moen, if anything goes wrong with it, they send out replacement parts right away. You have to be willing to work on them to know what parts you need but it's really not that difficult.

• 2 weeks later...
I found a really nice Price Pfister on e-bay when I could not find what i wanted in either Home Depot or Lowes. Also, check to see if you have a Habitat for Humanity store near you. They sell excess items and the profits go to building homes.

Overstock has a large selection of reasonablly priced faucets. And Faucet Depot has excellent pricing and a great reputation. I bought my beautiful Blanco Silgranit granite sink from them at a huge discount over anything I could find locally and it arrived in just three days. My granite counter fabricator couldn't believe I got it for the price I did. :)

• 2 weeks later...