Wii Lego Indiana Jones - $19.99 Amazon

mm54321

Hurry up - there are only 26 NEW Wii Lego Indiana Jones games left on Amazon. Search for it first - it shows a weird price like 51.19 or something like that. Click the New tab or link, and it will show that they are 19.99 + FS w/Prime.

:)

Thanks. My son wanted this for his birthday.

Mine too. DS's birthday is in early May so hopefully it will be here before then. It says it usually ships in 2 to 3 weeks. I am so happy to get it for 20 bucks, I will give it to him for Christmas if I have too!! LOL!! :yup:

Is this game good? My son LOVES the Lego Star Wars game and am wondering if he would like this one too. Also thinking about the Lego Batman game. Any feedback on Indiana Jones or Batman would be greatly appreciated :fluffy:

I was wondering the same thing, as my little guy is absolutely hooked to Lego Star Wars. Absolute favorite.

Is this game good? My son LOVES the Lego Star Wars game and am wondering if he would like this one too. Also thinking about the Lego Batman game. Any feedback on Indiana Jones or Batman would be greatly appreciated :fluffy:

My 7 year old son has Lego Star Wars (wii), Lego Indiana Jones (ds), and Lego Batman (wii). He just told me he likes star wars best because it has the most to do. His second favorite is Batman and then, Indiana Jones. He said IJ doesn't have as much to do as the other two, BUT he still loves the game and did play it a lot for a while (he and his friend like to play it together on the ds). This is a great price, and it is probably well worth it.

My 5 year old has all 3 of the games mentioned above, he loves all of the Lego Games. Me, not so much.

My 5 yr old played Indiana Jones first, then Star wars and he LOVES them. They are similar in style and gameplay, but follow their respective movies. Now he is *obsessed* with Star Wars, lol...

We don't have Batman, b/c I am afraid the content is a bit mature for him. Does anybody know???