Lands End Clearance Swimwear [email protected]

elite2058

The "Freeshipping" code didn't work for me, it had expired. I did find another that did work as of 3:21PM 3/28/09.

It is BAMBOO with pin 2853.

Happy Shopping!

TYVM. This code worked for me, too. I got a new suit for DD 11 :) If it doesn't fit, I can just return it to Sears.

Quality is VERY good at LE. Use their sizing charts... they are very accurate. I LOVE LE, and buy a lot from them every year... outerwear, shoes, kids' clothes... VERY NICE.

Oh...did I make out.

4 tankini bathing suit tops

7 bottoms

Free shipping

Total after tax $87.00

A total savings of $412.50

Their bathing suits are usually true to size. Last year I bought a bathing suit from lands end at full price for $86.00!

Edited by Lunabeane

I second the true to size fit. Just use their Chart and measure yourself. I did and was surprised at what size it said (smaller than I would have chosen), but it fit just right (swimwear). I got a tankini and swim mini set last year.

I forgot to mention that the BAMBOO code wasn't working at checkout for me. I selected the option of chatting with an LE representative. When I told her that it wasn't working (shipping was $10.95) she tried several things and then told me to type in the special request section that LE would honor the code per the representatives name and ID number. They were very accommodating.

Yipee got my stuff today and am placing a second order. The tops run a little big I think but the bottoms are good!! Thanks op. Oh and your order comes with another free shipping code!!!

I got mine today too, and the tops I got fit great! (I didn't get any bottoms) I REALLY like them a lot! Thanks again for posting!

I didn't see a free shipping code with mine...where did you find yours?

I received mine today. The bottoms fit great but the tops were too big. I called and ordered a size smaller plus a couple extra bottoms for $3.99 a piece. They gave me free shipping without me asking for it. Also, I received the FIT1 free shipping code in my box as well. It was at the back of the little booklet.