Toy Clearance at Walmart... YMMV

jbdinos

Our Walmart usually has the worst toy clearance prices around...

Last night I went in and they had tables out in the main aisle next to toys.... and they were 3, 5, 7 and 10....

The TMX Ernie and Cookie Monster were 10

Many others that were originally 30-35 were 10....

And there was a huge variety.. I guess because of getting ready for the spring merchandise

Anyway YMMV... but it might be worth a look... I got a bunch of stuff to put up for the grandbabies for Christmas and for a couple of nephews with fall bdays....

I finally got a few deals worth mentioning. Hit 3 different stores and each was completely different in how they were handling clearance items.

Scored:

Spike the Dinosaur $32 (reg $130) so excited about this so I bought 2

Geo Trax Airport $10 (reg $44)

Little People NASCAR Little People motorized set $15 (reg $34) not the best deal

Didj games bought 5 of them at $5 each and had a coupon for $5 off so they were free

Tag books bought 5 at $3 each and I had coupons for $3 off so they were free as well.

Spent $92 with tax for everything.

I finally got a few deals worth mentioning. Hit 3 different stores and each was completely different in how they were handling clearance items.

Scored:

Little People NASCAR Little People motorized set $15 (reg $34) not the best deal

Didj games bought 5 of them at $5 each and had a coupon for $5 off so they were free

Tag books bought 5 at $3 each and I had coupons for $3 off so they were free as well.

What Tag books did they have on clearance? Would LOVE to find ds6 some :( But our store sucks when it comes to clearance.

Scored:

I was at WM today and tried to use the Didj, Leapster, and Tag coupons and they told me no because the company won't refund them. So they no longer accept them. Were your coupons printed from the Leapfrog website? They took them before, I was ticked and embarrassed. I had 3 Didj games 2 Tag books, and 4 leapster games, after coupons I would have only spent $26.

I was at WM today and tried to use the Didj, Leapster, and Tag coupons and they told me no because the company won't refund them. So they no longer accept them. Were your coupons printed from the Leapfrog website? They took them before, I was ticked and embarrassed. I had 3 Didj games 2 Tag books, and 4 leapster games, after coupons I would have only spent $26.

I printed from Leapfrog and Coupons.com. I don't know what they are talking about with the company not refunding them, isn't that the point of a coupon?

I am so upset! I went to WM today to pick up a Spiderman 3 comforter that my ds wants for easter. Today was the first day I could go without him. So, to my horror a lady is loading her cart with all 5 that they had left. I asked her if she could leave me one, because I had been watching them for 2 weeks. No, she needed all 5 for people she knows. Whatever! What makes people so greedy? She probably didn't even know they were on clearance and just happened to see them and called everyone she knows. I felt sick to my stomach, I know that sounds silly. I called my DH to complain and he kind of laughed about it. I know there are far worse things right now, but come on all 5?

Is there another WM in your area that may have the comforter?

No, I've been checking the clearance when I go. They only have the cartoon spiderman comforter not the Spiderman3 movie comforter. To me spiderman is spiderman, but my 6 year old tells me there is a difference. I may have to resort to ebay.

The clearance toy section still hasn't changed, and no one there knows when prices will go down more.

I did find some sheer curtain panels with flowers, for my little girls room for $2.50 a panel.

I am going to WM tonight, if you are interested I will take a look to see if they have it then I could ship it to you. How much were they selling for?

Oh, wow, that's so kind of you to offer! Monday they were $13 today they were $5 which I assume is why she needed all of them. I should have bought one earlier and price adjusted, but my little guy is usually with me.

Which Leapster games is everyone finding? As usual, my local Walmart has a terrible clearance selection. I saw some My first leappad games but that's it.

Last week at a supercenter, I found Animal Genius, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends and Outwit for $9 each, Creature Create was $5. All Didj games were $7. HTH....

The Walmart closest to me that always keeps things on clearance forever finally went 1/2 off of clearance prices today. I got few things I am really happy about!

Star Wars Millennium Falcon $20 - Reg $130 Best score of all 85% off!!

Elmo's Kitchen $24.50 - Reg $99

Bounce Back Race Cars $7.50 - Reg $34 Bought 4 of these for birthday gifts for son's friends

R/C Boxing Robots $15 - Reg $64

Kid Tough MP3 Player $10.50 - Reg $69 Second Best score at 85% off as well

Little People Floaty Boat $4.50 - Reg $17

Playskool Adventure Squad Racer $8.50 - Reg $34

The Walmart closest to me that always keeps things on clearance forever finally went 1/2 off of clearance prices today. I got few things I am really happy about!

Star Wars Millennium Falcon $20 - Reg $130 Best score of all 85% off!!

Elmo's Kitchen $24.50 - Reg $99

Bounce Back Race Cars $7.50 - Reg $34 Bought 4 of these for birthday gifts for son's friends

R/C Boxing Robots $15 - Reg $64

Kid Tough MP3 Player $10.50 - Reg $69 Second Best score at 85% off as well

Little People Floaty Boat $4.50 - Reg $17

Playskool Adventure Squad Racer $8.50 - Reg $34

Is there a separate clearance isle? Are all of these clearly marked or do you need to scan??

I went to Walmart yesterday and didn't really see anything but a few things with red tags. Are the original prices still on there as well as the clearance prices?? (I have a hard time sometimes knowing whether something is a good deal if the orig. price is not there)

I shopped Target Toy sale earlier and got really used to the way it works there but I can't figure my way around Walmart no matter how hard I try.

I am so upset! I went to WM today to pick up a Spiderman 3 comforter that my ds wants for easter. Today was the first day I could go without him. So, to my horror a lady is loading her cart with all 5 that they had left. I asked her if she could leave me one, because I had been watching them for 2 weeks. No, she needed all 5 for people she knows. Whatever! What makes people so greedy? She probably didn't even know they were on clearance and just happened to see them and called everyone she knows. I felt sick to my stomach, I know that sounds silly. I called my DH to complain and he kind of laughed about it. I know there are far worse things right now, but come on all 5?

Do you know if there were any girl ones on sale as well?? I need one for dd3. (I did pick up the SpiderMan 3 one at Target prob. at least a month ago at 75% for $7. I wasn't even looking for one and didn't know they were on sale when I saw this one on an end cap. It is very cutie though and I'm glad I got it since ds will be almost 3 next winter and will hopefully be finally sleeping all by himself and using a blanket.)

Do you know if there were any girl ones on sale as well?? I need one for dd3. (I did pick up the SpiderMan 3 one at Target prob. at least a month ago at 75% for $7. I wasn't even looking for one and didn't know they were on sale when I saw this one on an end cap. It is very cutie though and I'm glad I got it since ds will be almost 3 next winter and will hopefully be finally sleeping all by himself and using a blanket.)

The only girl blankets were of course HSM, Hannah Montanna, they also had Disney Princess quilts for $13 that were $49.

The only girl blankets were of course HSM, Hannah Montanna, they also had Disney Princess quilts for $13 that were $49.

Thanks! I'll have to wait for Target to put theirs on clearance then.. They have some really cutie ones including Dora, Princess and Tinker Bell but I guess that won't be until Aug. now. That's fine though because we don't really need it until next Winter.