Dillards, extra 40% off clearance

zooskoo

Thank you!!! You are the greatest. I have been waiting for stuff to go an extra and am so excited that they are doing it online. Kind of irritated at the site though, it is running so slow and by the time my cart loaded half wasn't available anymore. Oh well, I'm happy with the things I did get. Where else can you get 10 name brand (Rocawear, Ecko, & Hurley) shirts and jackets for 56.00 with 8.95 for shipping? :yup:

Can someone explain to me how their sizing for shoes works for kids. Because I see it would say boy/girl on certain pairs of shoes and then they have the same shoes that say Infants. The sizes under both have M at the end which I assume just stands for Medium. So I have a toddler and a preschooler neither of whom have moved to older kids sizes. DS1 wears 7 and DD3 wears 10 so I would be looking at Infant shoes then?? (I have to say it drives me completely insane whoever chose to use the same shoe sizing for little kids and older kids - why couldn't the sizes just keep going up...)

Can someone explain to me how their sizing for shoes works for kids. Because I see it would say boy/girl on certain pairs of shoes and then they have the same shoes that say Infants. The sizes under both have M at the end which I assume just stands for Medium. So I have a toddler and a preschooler neither of whom have moved to older kids sizes. DS1 wears 7 and DD3 wears 10 so I would be looking at Infant shoes then?? (I have to say it drives me completely insane whoever chose to use the same shoe sizing for little kids and older kids - why couldn't the sizes just keep going up...)

yes you want the infant sizes

I went tonight to see what was left from the sale, possible great deals. NOTHING! They have moved all the clearance to a store that is closing and they are calling the one store their "clearance" store, until it closes.

I think this is a sure sign that Dillards is on their way out. Between closing store, inventory is less and they stop carrying popular lines of clothing. I see them closing before the year end.

I know people that work there, this is a common practice. They send what's left after a sale to other stores, it has to do with demographics. It doesn't mean your store is closing. Were you at one of the Mall St. Matthews stores or the Jefferson Mall Store?

I went tonight to see what was left from the sale, possible great deals. NOTHING! They have moved all the clearance to a store that is closing and they are calling the one store their "clearance" store, until it closes.

I think this is a sure sign that Dillards is on their way out. Between closing store, inventory is less and they stop carrying popular lines of clothing. I see them closing before the year end.

Where in Kentucky are you located? Do you know which store will be the clearance store?

Thanks!

• 3 months later...
does anyone know when the next additional % off clearance event will be? My dillard's has a bunch of racks of 70% off now and has had them for a couple of weeks. I always rack up when they have the additional 40-50% off of all clearance merchandise. It must be coming up soon. Anyone have any inside info?;)

so is it an extra 40% off the clearance sticker price? because i went in there and they said they would only give me an extra 30% if i applied for their credit card....????:confused:

If it is available while you are there (normally it is jus toffered for a few days at a time) there will be signs up that say "Save an additional XX%" or something like that. Normally it is at the bottom of the sign at the top of the rack.

If any of that made sense.... :eyepoppin

yeah, it made sense...but i realized what i just did... i was reading a post from feb. instead of scrolling down to the current post date. so that's why i was confused. thought someone said they had extra % off... and when the cashier said only if you apply for a card do you get that.