Big Lots - 20% off Entire Purchase Coupon Feb 22

txsupermom

I've never bought furniture. Usually just stock up on paper goods when they send these coupons. Were you pleased with the furniture? I'm redoing my game room and need a couple of small sofas/loveseats. Don't want to fork out loads for them, but also would like them to stand up to a few years of use by a gaggle of boys (mine and their friends). Got any input?

Thanks.

when we moved into our house 4.5 years ago.. we furnished it almost entirely from Big Lots.. the prices were great and all of it has held up really well... in all, we got a couch, a love seat, coffee and end tables, our master bedroom suite (the big sleigh bed one), mattresses and the storage bed for ds13... then about 2 years ago we went and got a recliner there too..

I've never bought furniture. Usually just stock up on paper goods when they send these coupons. Were you pleased with the furniture? I'm redoing my game room and need a couple of small sofas/loveseats. Don't want to fork out loads for them, but also would like them to stand up to a few years of use by a gaggle of boys (mine and their friends). Got any input?

Thanks.

Very satisfied nice durable quality furniture at very affordable prices especially with 20% off!!

Thanks.

Don't buy Ashley furniture...We bought a cream microseude couch and loveseat from BL a couple of years ago. After 3 months, the frame in the loveseat broke. The suede is separating from the cushions. Ashley Furniture won't honor the warranty because it was purchased at BL and BL won't do anything about it either. I did buy a glass and wrought iron kitchen table from BL and absolutely love it. I've had it for 6 years and has held up well. Just make sure it's not Ashley before you buy it.

Don't buy Ashley furniture...We bought a cream microseude couch and loveseat from BL a couple of years ago. After 3 months, the frame in the loveseat broke. The suede is separating from the cushions. Ashley Furniture won't honor the warranty because it was purchased at BL and BL won't do anything about it either. I did buy a glass and wrought iron kitchen table from BL and absolutely love it. I've had it for 6 years and has held up well. Just make sure it's not Ashley before you buy it.

I agree this furniture I just got at biglots was to replace the Ashley furniture I bought 2 years ago same problem only it was the frame in the couch that had broke. I am not sure what brand this new furniture is but it is alot nicer than the microseude by Ashley and bigger still microfiber fabric tho will have to see if I can figure out the brand

There's a clearance furniture item that was a part of BF or Christmas count down sale (can't remember which one) that I want but what are the chances that they still have it at the store?? (it is in the clearance section on the website)

Should I call the stores around me and ask by SKU#? (only shopped at the store twice before so don't really know how it all works. I find it kind of confusing when compared to other stores)

Used the coupon Tonight to buy the canvas book shelf for kids (ABC one) (almost didn't get it as I couldn't find one and neither could the employee but I was determined to find it so I finally did!) and hubby got 3 heavy duty shelves for the basement. He's been eyeing these for a while at Amazon but didn't want to pay $60 dollars for one. Instead he got these for $40 minus 20% coupon. Awesome deal!!!

Now, about how often do these coupons come out and are they always for 20%? (We might want to buy a few more of these shelves)

Thanks!