IKEA Seize the Days Limited Time Offers

angelic680

ooh they opened our ikea last year and they do have opening specials, im sure you will get stuff in the mail, and they have doorbusters for the first few days. I think the first 100 people in line got a chair or something, and they had other prizes. i think they offer specials quite often like free breakfasts..

We are going on Monday for the free breakfast and for one of those Malm chests to replace the ghetto one my son currently uses. I hope the drawers are somewhat deep, I get so tired of stacking three pairs of his pants and then having the drawer be full.

We will have to take all four kids since our older two will be off school, but my husband will have the day off too, since he's a federal employee. Now I just hope they have room for my kids in their playland!

We are going on Monday for the free breakfast and for one of those Malm chests to replace the ghetto one my son currently uses. I hope the drawers are somewhat deep, I get so tired of stacking three pairs of his pants and then having the drawer be full.

We will have to take all four kids since our older two will be off school, but my husband will have the day off too, since he's a federal employee. Now I just hope they have room for my kids in their playland!

I think the free breakfast is Friday through Sunday only. :(

Whoo I got two of the chest today and a free breakfast to boot. Even though they said 1 person household the store I went to said you can get two. I had taken my mother in law with me just in fcase they would only let you get one. There were tons of people there when the store opened to get those chest. They had a table set up when you entered the store and asked what color you wanted and how many. Than you had to go to the actual department to pick up another form. They said once you had the second forms than you had until the store closed to get your item so no need to rush. [/color][/size]