Girl's Plus Size Swimsuits - where to find some

depending on her age, you might be able to get her into a womens smaller size-a few of my friends with plus sized children have done that. Our local target stocks bathing suits all year long. i think its just one of those things you have to try on lots of suits to find the rightone. I did see that oldnavy.com has bathing suits in their plus sized kids section and they are on sale. i would probably suggest just buying a few and return the ones to the local store, that dont work out. gap.com has 3 one piece suits in their plus section as well. they are cute!

I am pretty sure Lands End still carries long torso 1 piece suits. I had to get them also because my dd has such a long torso. For swimming in school, they cannot wear 2 pieces and so I had to look for long torso one pieces.

http://www.landsend.com/ix/womens-clothing/Women/Swimsuits/Size+Range=Tall/index.html?seq=1~2~3~4&catNumbers=83~134&visible=1~2~1~1&store=le&sort=Recommended&pageSize=12&tab=2&cm_mmc=17190722

I googled long torso swimsuits and found quite a few possibilities. Even speedo carries some but with a nice pricetag too I am sure. Unfortunately I know I did end up paying more for my dd because she had to have one that fit, not one that dug in all the wrong places.

A misses 10 is the same as a girls plus 14. I just happened to be in the JC Penney's girls section looking at cheap clearance and they had the cutest jeans that were 4.97 . I thought they looked my size and I'm short so everything is usually too long. I tried on the 14 plus and it fit perfect even a liitle shorter like I needed. So a misses is a little longer and would probably work in swimsuits also.