UGG Boots - Which offline stores carry them?

arelf27

So I have yet to try UGG Boots for sizing and such..

The problem is I don't know where to go to see these Boots in person.

I've tried Nordstrom and The Walking Company a few weeks ago but neither one carried sizes 7/8. I think Nordstrom was completely out of any sizes.

So I'm guessing this might be due to my timing (seeing how the Winter is almost over) but I would Love to get some UGGs for my B-Day (Feb 27th).

Is there any other stores/booths out there that sell these?? (I know Victoria Secret sells these on-line but do they ever carry them in stores??)

Please let me know if you've seen them anywhere in the offline world!

Thank YOU!

I saw Uggs at Journeys last weekend.

Dillards is an East Coast chain - I believe. So you might get one soon!

Did you try Macy's?

**I just looked at Dillard's store locator map and looks like the majority of their stores are located btwn central and southern-eastern U.S. Nothing up here in NY, Mass, CT and so on.. Sounds like a great store though.. sure hope they will reach the Northern part sometimes soon..

Do they have Uggs at Macy's?? I think I've tried looking on-line before and they had some other comparable brand but no Uggs??

**Just looked at Macy's website again and they only have EMU(?) there..

***Hmm.. I've never heard of Journeys before but it looks like we have them at the two malls here so I will have to check them out. Thanks!!

Where on the east coast are you?

You should try Lord and Taylor, Bloomingdales and Neiman Marcus.

I'm in CT so we don't have Bloomies or Neiman Marcus but we def. have Lord and Taylor. I didn't realize they carried Uggs. This has been my favorite store before they became all fancy and expensive. But it will def. work if I can go and try Uggs there. Thanks!