FREE SHIPPING code from SEPHORA!!

couponmom38655

It's almost game day and pretty makes a pass!

FREE SHIPPING on all orders, all weekend long.

Use promo code PLAYPRETTY at checkout.*

Shop sephora.com, and score >

* Enter promotion code PLAYPRETTY to receive free standard shipping on your online merchandise order. Not valid in Canada, retail stores, or on previous purchases. Cannot be used in conjunction with other promotion codes. Offer valid through 2/2/09 at 11:59pm PST. Sephora reserves the right to end or change this promotional offer at any time.

I also subscribe to a site called Daddyodeals. They send me emails with hot deals everyday. Today they sent me a code for Sephora. It's on their 75% off stuff and it's for 2 days only. today through feb 2. free shipping on anything and 3 free samples and free gift boxing. It's called SUPERBOWL. there were about 150 items in this sale.

I went back and copied the page in the notice. will paste it below and see if the link works.

Posted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:53 pm Post subject: Sephora 75% off Sale ***FREE Shipping on ANY Order*** 3 FREE Samples **Starts Saturday**

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sephora 75% off Sale + FREE Shipping on ANY Order + 3 FREE Samples

This offer is ONLY Valid Jan. 31st through Feb. 2nd!

CLICK HERE to see the Deal

They have added new sale items up to 75% off plus tons of irresistable new limited edition gift sets at fabulous prices. The best part is you can get FREE shipping on ANY Size Order w/ coupon code SUPERBOWL

You'll also receive free gift packaging and be able to choose 3 FREE samples!