Kroger Wii Games

rogueleader

Our local Kroger stores are selling Wii gift packs. They feature a game and an accessory. Such as a game and a steering wheel, game and zapper, game and golf club. These are not the official Wii accessories however. It does seem like a good deal though. I bought Ghost Squad just for the zapper. I looked the game up on Amazon just out of curiosity and it is $22 for just the game.

The accesory is not *official*? Or the game? Do they make generic Wii games? Or is the game genuine and the accesory a knock off? I'm headed out to Kroger on Tuesday because the kids are home from school Monday but I will keep my eyes peeled. Valentine's day is done with the walmart $10 ds games but I can work on Easter with the Wii games. With 4 kids, I think we need another Wii!:eyepoppin

Oh, sorry I forgot the price. The games were 19.99. Not a 'HUGE' deal but you are getting the game and the accessory for less than just the game.

Yes it is the official game it was the accessory that was the knock off. As pretty cool knock off however. It has a built in ruble pack and laser pointer.

The game packs were behind the customer service counter BTW.

Oh, sorry I forgot the price. The games were 19.99. Not a 'HUGE' deal but you are getting the game and the accessory for less than just the game.

Yes it is the official game it was the accessory that was the knock off. As pretty cool knock off however. It has a built in ruble pack and laser pointer.

The game packs were behind the customer service counter BTW.

Ahh, this is good to know incase I don't see them out. I'll definately ask for them at the CS counter. TY