Gamestop extra $10 credit for trading in

leefamily23

Have you checked out Goozex? I just started so I can't recommend or not recommend But my BIL has been using it for awhile and loves it. You get a much better value for your games. For example: I just traded Animal Crossing: City Folk (BORING!). If I took it to Game Stop I would have gotten MAYBE $20 for it. Probably less. Now let's say I wanted to buy the new Zelda game. Used at GS it would be right at $45. So I would have to pay another $25 on top of my trade in. Now on Goozex I just mailed off Animal Crossing. When it is received I will get 900 points (aprox. value $45). I can use that 900 points to buy get Zelda which is only 750 points. I will still have 150 points left which is enough for a Game Cube game. You do have to pay $1 per trade but that is all!

So in other words if you have three games that have the trade in value of $1.01 each you will get $13.03 total for the trade in of those three games. ;)

I was just correcting the OP. It's not $10 per each single trade in. It's $10 total extra that you will receive on top of the trade in value of three games that have a trade in value OVER $1.00 each.

Look at their website under trade in values. It gives you an idea of what you can get for some games. Keep in mind these are their top 10 games and they are only offering $20 at most for those. I used to trade a lot there but if Goozex works out for me I won't be trading at GS again.

If you are determined to trade at GS however there is another deal you should be aware of. You can buy a card ($10 I believe) with that you get a subscription to Game Informer and an extra 10 percent on all your trade ins PLUS a discount on purchases of new games.