Gymbucks has begun

ms_mckenna

McKenna, you have become quite the Gymboree enabler...lol! I told you it was a bad addiction;)

LOL I know it is bad bad bad! I spent 300 tonight after shipping and tax but I can't complain much I had 275 in gymbucks! Course that means that sometime over redemption I spent over 500 lmao.

LOL I know it is bad bad bad! I spent 300 tonight after shipping and tax but I can't complain much I had 275 in gymbucks! Course that means that sometime over redemption I spent over 500 lmao.

That is hiliarious!! But look at how much you SAVED! At the end of the day that's all that matters...;)

I am so glad for knowing that redemption was available early! I had put some stuff I wanted in my cart yesterday and was planning to wait til midnight tonight to order. I would have probably missed out on a lot of it. As it was, I was able to get everything but two items.

Glad it helped everyone. :)

I love the Rock on stuff too! I did of course obey the first rule of buying from gymbo. Don't buy till it is on clearance lol! I got my almost 3 year old the majority of the tractor line including the monster rainboots that I am quiet certain I will be VERY sick of seeing in a week lol. And my 6 month old I got almost everything I wanted on the tiny turtle line except the sleeper that I almost broke my rule and bought off sale when it first came out and now wishing I would have lol.

OMG! I'm sooo upset that I did not come here yesterday to find out that the gymbuck redemption had started early! I was just waiting for today. I still got some pretty nice things for my 7 yr old DD. I'm buying mostly for our vacation this summer to Florida, so I bought them a size or so bigger. This is my 1st time using gymbucks and I think I'm now forever addicted. I had $75 to spend I think my original total was $205 before tax and I think I saw $107 before tax and shipping after the deductions. Anyway my hubby is just shaking his head at me, lol, but I'm pretty pleased. The only thing is I felt a little rushed to complete the order because something was taken out of my cart (sold out) and I just kept thinking that everything I had in my cart was about to sell out, lol. You should have saw how fast I was trying to check out. I think I had 15 items in all... so not too bad for Gymboree. Happy Shopping!!

http://www.gymboree.com/our_company/help_template.jsp?FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374302778335#q2a Here is Gymborees answer.

In a nutshell 3 to 5 times a year during an earning period you get 25 in gymbucks for ever 50 you spend pre tax. You can use a coupon when earning gymbucks but you after coupon total is what counts when earning your gymbucks. When the earning period is over there are a few days before the redemption period which lasts a little over a week. During that redemption period for every 25 dollars worth of gymbucks you have you can buy 50 dollars worth of merchandise (again pre tax) and get 25 dollars off automatically. During a redemption period, Gymbucks may not be combined with any other offer except for the Gymboree Visa® discount and/or enrollment bonus and Gymboree's in-store promotions that do not require a specific coupon or authenticated code. HTH :)

I don't think I am going to use my $25 gymbucks so here is the info if someone wants it

first come first serve

Gymbucks No: 28208 1867 Pin: 2420

Just please let everyone know if you used it so that people don't waste their time trying to use it.

Edited by OHangel266

I don't think I am going to use my $25 gymbucks so here is the info if someone wants it

first come first serve

Gymbucks No: 28208 1867 Pin: 2420

Just please let everyone know if you used it so that people don't waste their time trying to use it.

Thank you very much. I was able to order my son 4 shirts and 3 pair of socks for $33.xx shipped! much appreciated!