Buy one get one free Snuggie Blankets

scottl

Glad you liked that one!

I saw that one... They get all that stuff in the bag, but is are there invisible birdies helping you carry all that weight? It would be like carrying two bowling balls around all day...

Don't you know we carry that anyways? LOL I HATE taking the diaper bag with me anywhere as suddenly my dh and kids want me to carry all of their stuff in it. I have found that no matter what size of a purse I have, it is always full, so I carry a very small one.

I mean it just turn your housecoat around and you have a snuggie.lol I wouldn't spend a dime on these. I might be tempted with the shamWOW and through away all my paper towels like they say-RIGHT! You guys are too funny on these posts.

My ds4 wants one every time he sees the commercial. I grabbed my hubby's fleece robe and gave it to him backwards and said "see?!" we already have one!!

I'm just waiting for the Roll N Grow to start showing again. My son was always worried about me hurting my back gardening! LOL

My DS9 has his name in these huge 18" pottery barn letters and he broke one letter because he hit it with a basketball. (snuck the basketball of couse). He told me we should get the mighty mend it to fix it and it wouldn't be a big deal. Ok `WHATEVER! those letters were on sale for $20 each and his name is hunter. I think it was about $130 for them. On a lighter note, I checked out the snuggie blankets and the first one is 19.99 + 7.95 shipping and the next one is free but 7.95 shipping. That averages about $18 a piece. Are they really that great? I almost bought the bendaroos but I passed on it. A friend of mine said they are like a pipe cleaner with plastic on the outside and they are really "cheap" quality. If I find them at BBB, I'll probably budge on the bendaroos :rolleyes:

There is a hotel we frequent that has the bendaroos in the dining area to keep kids entertained.....and they are awesome! I am not gonna get them because that takes the excitement out of the hotel but I wouldnt classify them as cheap, but fun for short periods of time....while you are waiting for dinner!

Both Bed Bath and Beyond and Walgreens online have them for $14.99 plus shipping . I'm sure they have them in the stores, plus at BB&B you can use the 20% off coupon. Only thing is I think you get the blue one.

My kids really want the slider pan, they have that at BB&B too!

My mom bought me something like the snuggie from collections.ect it is even uglier because it's like a big sack with sleeves and holes for your feet. My daughter thinks it's a snuggie and has stolen it from me. I think this one is easier to move in then the snuggie would be though