Buy one get one free Snuggie Blankets

scottl

Posted Image

I just can't leave this alone! The guy watching TV just screams monk! What is it about the red one? The other colors aren't so bad, but the red one just makes me ROFLMAO.

I probably shouldn't make fun. . .its going to be like 6 degrees here next week and I might not mind so much looking like a monk.

I read on a different site that these are on backorder.

Yes, they are. My mom emailed me that she'd sent these for Christmas toward the first of December. At that time, shipping was 4-8 weeks. Now, she says they are backordered and no idea when they'll ship.

Darn. I was kinda looking forward to looking like a monk.

My kids are infomercial addicts!! Between these and those darn bendaroos, I don't know which my kids want more!

My 5-year-old DD wants this and the big city slider pan. She told me yesterday that "On a busy school morning, it makes five perfect egg sandwiches in an instant!" She memorizes the scripts to all the commercials.

My 5-year-old DD wants this and the big city slider pan. She told me yesterday that "On a busy school morning, it makes five perfect egg sandwiches in an instant!" She memorizes the scripts to all the commercials.

My daughter tried to sell me on the expandable purse "and you could even fit two regular size water bottles and an umbrella!" LMAO

I haven't tried it yet but I've read reviews that say it does work for simple repairs.

I heard horrible things about the ShamWow and people getting charged over $100 because they add on some credit card protection program even if you say no.

Everyone in my house has a Snuggie, except we wear them with the opening in the front...it's called a robe!! LOL

Does it work? (You can see I'm teetering on the edge here....):cheesy:

My kids wanted these too. 4 and 5 yrs old. For whatever reason, they play the infomercials alot during the kids shows. DS4 ran to me the other day saying we need the Big City Slider Station because the "big city sliders are sure to please". After he got a big fat no, he threw in the bit about "clean-ups a breeze". Double no but I have to admit that if I find it on clearance somewhere, this baby's mine.

My DS9 has his name in these huge 18" pottery barn letters and he broke one letter because he hit it with a basketball. (snuck the basketball of couse). He told me we should get the mighty mend it to fix it and it wouldn't be a big deal. Ok `WHATEVER! those letters were on sale for $20 each and his name is hunter. I think it was about $130 for them. On a lighter note, I checked out the snuggie blankets and the first one is 19.99 + 7.95 shipping and the next one is free but 7.95 shipping. That averages about $18 a piece. Are they really that great? I almost bought the bendaroos but I passed on it. A friend of mine said they are like a pipe cleaner with plastic on the outside and they are really "cheap" quality. If I find them at BBB, I'll probably budge on the bendaroos :rolleyes:

My daughter tried to sell me on the expandable purse "and you could even fit two regular size water bottles and an umbrella!" LMAO

dd5 told me the same thing! lol! My kids believe all the infomercials- lol! dd3 and dd5 also have a huge interest in bendaroos and the snuggie- lol

Ok, you just made my day! That was hilarious!!!

Glad you liked that one!

I saw that one... They get all that stuff in the bag, but is are there invisible birdies helping you carry all that weight? It would be like carrying two bowling balls around all day...