Wii Active Life Outdoor Challenge

Does anyone have the Wii Active Life Outdoor Challenge?? I was thinking of getting it since it looks like a lot of fun. It also says there are going to be other games in the Active Life series. Please let me know. Amazon has it for $49.99 a savings of $10 plus tax and free shipping. BB has it on sale this week also for the same price.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0013LTP5Q/ref=ord_cart_shr?%5Fencoding=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&v=glance

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61lyXrGSnBL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Out of stock through Amazon now. The game received good reviews by purchasers on Amazon.com and Walmart.com. I have been waiting for the price to go back down to $39.99 -- where it was for a brief time in November.

Yes I know it is backordered but I can wait for it since I would be saving the tax also instead of getting it from BB $39.99 would be even better

We have Outdoor Challenge. It is a very active and fun game. It has a mat that you run on, jump hurdles, do balance type games, things like that. My 6 year old enjoys playing it, but he does have a problem with staying on circles that you're supposed to stay on while running, jumping etc. (his feet just move around too much) It is a great game for exercise!

I think I bought it on Amazon for around the same price you're looking at. I think the cardio is better than Wii fit (which we also have), but I'm not a big fan of the Mining game (can't remember exactly what it's called). I'm just not that good at balance games, but my husband does great on those.

There's also a "hit the mole" game where you jump on the circles to hit moles that come up. That one is a lot of fun. It keeps up with your score and tells you how good (or bad) you did, of course. I would recommend this game overall. Just be ready to exercise! ;)

Edited by bluesky225

Now it is $64.39. I had it in my cart and decided to go for it since I was using a gift certificate. Got it for $49.99, and it will ship in a few weeks. If it goes lower somewhere else or on Amazon I can always cancel. Edited by racerfan
Spelling

Well since you all convinced me I ordered it thinking it would not be here until the beginning of February so would make a perfect Valentines gift to the kids. Just got notification from Amazon that it was shipped today and I will have it on Monday. Now I get to hide it until February 14th, or I will just start playing it while the kids are in school :D

My DH And I Got This Game As A Gift To Us For Christmas, We Haven't Taken It Out And Played It Yet But It Looks Like A GREAT Game And Everywhere I Looked It Had Received Really Good Reviews. We Ordered It From GameStop When They Had It On Sale For $49.99 I Used A Free Shipping Code And A $10 Off A $10 Purchase Code That I Found Online And Only Ended Up Paying 39.99 For It. :yay:

• 3 weeks later...

Meijer department stores lowered their price on this from $59.99 to $39.99. Plus today only they had B2G1F on all video games and 15% off all general merchandise. Saved a bunch of money! Got this for $33.99.

Wow!! :eyepoppin Fantastic for you. I don't have that store near me at all. I am hoping/searching for a good deal on this. We don't NEED it at all, but I, ahem :blush: I mean the kids want it badly LOL :D

Wow!! :eyepoppin Fantastic for you. I don't have that store near me at all. I am hoping/searching for a good deal on this. We don't NEED it at all, but I, ahem :blush: I mean the kids want it badly LOL :D

I got the game for me (ok the kids can play too) it is great. You get a fantastic workout from it. The first time I played it I had to ask my DD to step in and finish for me I thought my legs were going to fall off (lol)