Hallmark stores 75% off

Ellie426

Hallmark Gold Crown stores have 75% off all their Christmas merchandise and ornaments. I picked up 3 Yankee Candle Reed diffusers for $5.50 each.

Did you notice if they put the snowman:holiday04 webkinz out for 75% off? I went yesterday and bought it for 40% off. They also had the holiday carrier for webkinz marked 40% off.

I picked up the hardcover childern's book Snow Place Like Home for .74 each, plus Yankee Candle votices for .50 or so...two votives, two books were $2.56 with tax. They did have other sizes in the candles, lots of the books, ornaments, some giftwrap (I was very tempted by the reindeer box!). I didn't see and webkinz, but I wasn't really looking for them.

Thank you for posting that they were at 75% off. Went today and was able to get a ton of ornaments for 3.25, Shrek for 4.00 and a couple webkinz to put away for birthdays. Hallmark ornaments are the best and for that price I couldn't pass them up.

Thanks! I went today & got 3 ornaments (would have bought more but I paid full price in July and October at the open houses). No webkinz though. I couldn't believe how many Hannah Montana & HSM ornaments they had left, I would say about 30 of each. I never realized that the Christmas stuff ever went 75% off, only ever saw it 40%.....good to know. I will have to mark it on my calander for next year :)