Ipod Touch 16 gb & free Itunes card $219-Best Buy

Lindaz

You will have to pay 9.99 to upgrade via itunes to the 2.1 software. There is also no side volume on the first gen. I still got one and it is a good deal. For those who are wondering the iphone has a far better quality feel and more features; (camera, thicker nicer screen, and better wifi) so if your still on the wall go with the iphone.

You will have to pay 9.99 to upgrade via itunes to the 2.1 software. There is also no side volume on the first gen. I still got one and it is a good deal. For those who are wondering the iphone has a far better quality feel and more features; (camera, thicker nicer screen, and better wifi) so if your still on the wall go with the iphone.

Yes but if one does not need cellular service then it is pointless to buy an iPhone. I have a 2nd generation iPod Touch and LOVE it!! The wireless gives me no problems at all. It's like having a mini laptop in the palm of my hand.

I just got the ipod touch its not the phone. I didn't have to pay to upgrade my itunes to the newest version.

I just got the ipod touch its not the phone. I didn't have to pay to upgrade my itunes to the newest version.

The upgrade wasn't for itunes, it is a firmware update that removes the glitches that the first generation suffered from and it also extended battery life. You should look into it if you haven't yet.

I bought the 16gb 1st generation this year at Amazon on Black Friday for $199, no complaints. I did spend the extra $10 and upgraded the software to 2.2, so for less than $210 I have basically a 2nd generation 16gb touch- just minus the speaker and side buttons. I have mine in a DLO case, so the side buttons would be no good for me anyway. No regrets, I love my ipod. Even at $219, with the $15 gift card, great deal, use the gift card to update to 2.2 and you're good to go.

No problems with wifi

I have my gmail set up on it, facebook, ebay. It is great.

I have no need for the iphone since I am with Verizon, it would be pointless to have.

I have the Iphone and my wife has the Itouch. If you have one in either hand, you'll see why people go with the Iphone. It just feels higher quality and truly is a better product.

Of course the iPhone is going to be heavier than the iPod Touch considering the iPhone has the mechanics inside of it for the cell phone and the camera. Weight of a product does not always make for better quality.

The upgrade wasn't for itunes, it is a firmware update that removes the glitches that the first generation suffered from and it also extended battery life. You should look into it if you haven't yet.

Yep. DH set up a 1st Gen iTouch last week and had to pay $10 for the firmware upgrade.

Of course the iPhone is going to be heavier than the iPod Touch considering the iPhone has the mechanics inside of it for the cell phone and the camera. Weight of a product does not always make for better quality.

I wasn't saying the weight made it better. The case and screen are much better on the Iphone. Hold and use both and I'm sure you will agree.

Really it is a personal choice. I got the newer Ipod Touch for Christmas and I love it. Since I could not use a Iphone this was Idea for me.Besides I have a Blackberry that I don't want to get rid of .

I have held a Iphone as a friend has one and I don't think it is any better then my touch . I think my screen is bright and VERY clear. I could not see it being any clearer. The internet is very fast and has given me no problem at all. Some people are looking just for the Ipod and not a phone.