Buy $25 P & G Products get Free Crocs

Receive a FREE Crocs Reward Certificate when you purchase $25 or more of qualifying Procter & Gamble products in ONE transaction. Official offer form and original cash register receipt must be from the same participating store. Send in for a Reward Certificate that provides choice of color and size on selected Crocs shoes. Qualifying purchases must be made by 12/31/08 and must be on one original cash register receipt. Completed requests must be postmarked by 1/15/09.

Qualifying products: Always, Aussie, Bounce, Bounty, Braun, Cascade, Charmin, Cheer, Clairol, Cover Girl, Crest, Dawn, Downy, Duracell, Era, Febreze, Fixodent, Folgers, Gain, Gillette, Head & Shoulders, Herbal Essences, Hydrience, Iams, infusion, Ivory, Joy, Kandoo, Luvs, Max Factor, Metamucil, Mr. Clean, Noxzema, Olay, Old Spice, Oral B, Pampers, Pepto Bismol, Prilosec OTC, Pringles, Puffs, Safeguard, Scope, Secret, Swiffer, Tampax, Thermacare, Tide, Vicks and Zest.

I have seven extra of these original forms from the store. If anyone can use one, please pm me with your address and I will get out in Mondays mail.

Receive a FREE Crocs Reward Certificate when you purchase $25 or more of qualifying Procter & Gamble products in ONE transaction. Official offer form and original cash register receipt must be from the same participating store. Send in for a Reward Certificate that provides choice of color and size on selected Crocs shoes. Qualifying purchases must be made by 12/31/08 and must be on one original cash register receipt. Completed requests must be postmarked by 1/15/09.

Qualifying products: Always, Aussie, Bounce, Bounty, Braun, Cascade, Charmin, Cheer, Clairol, Cover Girl, Crest, Dawn, Downy, Duracell, Era, Febreze, Fixodent, Folgers, Gain, Gillette, Head & Shoulders, Herbal Essences, Hydrience, Iams, infusion, Ivory, Joy, Kandoo, Luvs, Max Factor, Metamucil, Mr. Clean, Noxzema, Olay, Old Spice, Oral B, Pampers, Pepto Bismol, Prilosec OTC, Pringles, Puffs, Safeguard, Scope, Secret, Swiffer, Tampax, Thermacare, Tide, Vicks and Zest.

I have seven extra of these original forms from the store. If anyone can use one, please pm me with your address and I will get out in Mondays mail.

if you have a local krogers, they are also offering $5 off of $25 of Proctor & Gamble products this week!

• 2 weeks later...