Sam's Club clearance

rebecca7675

If you have one in the area you may want to check it out. I always add it to my after Christmas rountine. All gift sets at least 50% if not more off and toys are at least 50%. Examples I found Leapfrog Tag with books $29.00. Fisher Price Crawl and something Jungle $29.XX. Also Hasbro Laster Tag was $2X.XX. There was much more but that is what I remember.

I went today and got the Storm Trooper Voice Changing Helmet for $19.81 and the Night Vision Goggles for $39.81. I was trying to decide about getting the Light Show for Christmas lights that you can hook up to an MP3 player for $29.##. But then wondered if I'd really want to hook up lights to sound. My neighbors might not think that was so cute. :D

uhhgg i need another pair of the goggles.. wonder if i should go get them. ds 5 is wanting the same as brother 9. hummmm is it worth it.

I don't know. I have two little guys (8 and 6) My sister bought them each a pair. They are cool. But how much will they actually use them? I don't know if it is worth it or not to have two pairs. If you are going to buy them anyway, this is a great price though. Cheapest I've seen them was $50.00 at Target after Thanksgiving.

Ours had the $99 Elmo Restaurant for $39!!! Some of these deals are online too!

I looked online for some deals and thought I hit the jackpot. The 78" topiary I had my eye on in the store is now only $59 online. (It was originally $199, then went down to $149 before Christmas in store.) Anyway, I added it to the cart and viewed shipping. Since it is not available in my store I had to go with the "delivery" option. 2 topiaries were $119...and shipping was only $398!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow...I know they are big but holy cow!!!!!!!! Think I'll have to pass this time around.