Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2009

Brad

anyone in the SF Bay Area store down to 75% today?

I can tell you that the SSF one did not! The FP DVD play is still only 30% there. I even asked a mark down person to scan it and tell me if it was going to be marked down today. No such luck. Booo! :mad:

I did get a:

### Graco Sweatpeace - 75% off

I hope mine doesn't go 75% until tomorrow!! We just spent a week in Florida and have to wait until payday tomorrow. I really wanted the Sit N Stand stroller too. The Target in Vero had one endcap filled with Hannah Montana at 75% off last week. Everthing else was 30-50%. I didn't see anything in baby there either. Its been killing me to read about all the markdowns. I don't know why I keep reading this thread. I did go to Target this past Sunday because I needed a fix and found 5 MM's. I left one behind for someone else to find. Also found 2 of the Disney Cars 3 packs that were $15, now $3.74. I was surprised they still had those since they had been marked down over 2 weeks earlier. They had no sticker on them though and were in with the non-clearance toys. And every scanner in the store was out of order. I'll be going tomorrow morning hoping to find something left on clearance in baby or toys. Target is seriously becoming an obsession. I had no idea there were so many great deals to be had. Thanks everyone for sharing all your finds!

1 out of my 3 stores went 75%. they said the system says there is on FP DVD in stock.

I might know where it is. :)

Same story here 1 out of 3 I was thinking of peeking in to one of my Thursday stores just to check since they are all out of order

Ohh.. I just remembered I saw some sticker books and some Look and Find Books marked-down but I think it was only 15 or 30 %. I think some of them were Dr. Seuss and some Disney??

They were in the regular isle in with the rest of the books (in their regular place but had red stickers on)

This was 1 of my Wednesday stores out of the 3 I hit 2 weeks ago I was disappointed 2 see the others were NOT marked down, Crazy, oh well I guess this means I will be back out tomorrow

I hope mine sticks with Thursdays then! I called but they said they had no idea. So I called back and asked about the smart cycle and they told me they couldn't find one, which I highly doubt since yesterday there were 20! so yeah, I guess I'm stuck home with this blizzard until tomorrow morning! I hope some toys are left:no:

I need therapy!:cheesy: I'm addicted.

I hope mine sticks with Thursdays then! I called but they said they had no idea. So I called back and asked about the smart cycle and they told me they couldn't find one, which I highly doubt since yesterday there were 20! so yeah, I guess I'm stuck home with this blizzard until tomorrow morning! I hope some toys are left:no:

I need therapy!:cheesy: I'm addicted.

Ask for guest services and give them DCPI. Don't even tell them what it's for. I just tell the person on the line to let me know the price of a THING and give them DCPI. Works fine!!

Ask for guest services and give them DCPI. Don't even tell them what it's for. I just tell the person on the line to let me know the price of a THING and give them DCPI. Works fine!!

Thats what I did, I went to guest services, gave them the DCPI and told them what it was. They said they couldn't tell right now. So they transfered me to toys, where I got the "can't find it" and so on. My Target is pretty rude. I had tons of workers be real rude with me. I had one lady say to me "do you live here?" I seriously had nothing but bad experiences with their associates, (there is one guy who is super nice, but thats about it!) and they scoop up every deal possible. One lady was in toys during markdowns (the last markdown) and decided as she was marking down to throw things in her cart, nice huh?:rolleyes:

Can someone tell me when kids shoes went 75%?? I'm wondering if there's still a good selection or if I've missed it completely.. If they only went this week I might go searching some Targets for them. I need sizes 10 and 7 in kids.. Thank you!!

Hit 2 of my Wednesday Markdown Targets today and both were at 75% off. I was able to get my misplaced DVD players at each of them. I was surprised they even scanned at 75% off. I'm wondering if other people stashed some as well.

I was so bummed that I JUST missed the Kid Jamz studio. As I was checking out I noticed another mom with her cart full and she grabbed the last one! I hate it when that happens!

Can someone tell me when kids shoes went 75%?? I'm wondering if there's still a good selection or if I've missed it completely.. If they only went this week I might go searching some Targets for them. I need sizes 10 and 7 in kids.. Thank you!!

Our kids shoes went 2 weeks ago real slim pickings left

yea it seems to not be all stores. i am bummed.

It isn't terribly surprising. Those stores that go on Wednesday will probably go today, and those that go on Thursdays will likely go tomorrow. And, of course, there are those few outliers that are behind all the time, so they'll go on whatever their schedule is...

AGH!!!!! That is not even funny...we are also in the middle of an ice storm over here, schools are closed and no-one can even get into their cars :no: If they marked down Biscuit today i'm going to scream :yuck:

well, if you can't get out, seems unlikely others can either, so if it does, hopefully it will still be there for you.

Guest mzannetti

Troy, MI Target 75% off

### 088080075 Glass Backboard Basketball Hoop with Shot Clock $67.48

### 088050299 16 in 1 Game System $32.48

### 091150104 High School Musical Stage Setup $12.48

### 091150114 Carnival Zone Ball Pit $14.98

### 204033016 FP DVD Player $37.48

### 091011342 Purple Camo Lunch Bag $2.98

### 087021402 Go Live Game System $6.24

### 086061202 Barbie Halloween $2.48

### 086061144 Barbie Princess $4.98

### 086022254 Sleeping Beauty with Fairies $6.24

The dvd player was actually just sitting on the shelve. My lay away item was gone. :)

Edited by mzannetti

I can tell you that the SSF one did not! The FP DVD play is still only 30% there. I even asked a mark down person to scan it and tell me if it was going to be marked down today. No such luck. Booo! :mad:

I did get a:

### Graco Sweatpeace - 75% off

Thanks - My store should be tomorrow. My fingers are crossed.

Score...

75% off today.

Found Biscuit--Smores were gone, darn.

FP DVD player--pink, wanted blue but.....

Digital Art...$17.xx

Didj--$22.xx

Rose Petal Cottage

Rose Petal Market

Basketball hoop, $17.xx

Electronic Rod hockey, $32.xx

Handy Manny truck, $13.xx

found the butterfly things. For those who are vets of the toy section, you will remember that for summer they always add an aisle of outdoor toys like a play tunnel, last year they had the teepee tent, lots of digging toys, that sort of thing. It is also the aisle that gets marked down about a week after the regular toy clearance in the summer. They generally have a lot of store branded toys. Last year, I think it was called Summer Wonder. Anyway, that is the aisle where the butterfly things are. I found them on a bottom shelf. Some stores have not yet set this aisle, but one store had them in the back.

These are great birthday gifts, and I think I'll give a few to the school.

found the butterfly things. For those who are vets of the toy section, you will remember that for summer they always add an aisle of outdoor toys like a play tunnel, last year they had the teepee tent, lots of digging toys, that sort of thing. It is also the aisle that gets marked down about a week after the regular toy clearance in the summer. They generally have a lot of store branded toys. Last year, I think it was called Summer Wonder. Anyway, that is the aisle where the butterfly things are. I found them on a bottom shelf. Some stores have not yet set this aisle, but one store had them in the back.

These are great birthday gifts, and I think I'll give a few to the school.

Yeah, I found them today too. I thought it was too good to be true for $3.94 regular price. I read the back and apparently you have to send in $6.95 for "shipping and handling" to get the caterpillar and food. So actually it's $10+. :mad: I had assumed you'd get them for free if you sent in the info from the box or something.

Yeah, I found them today too. I thought it was too good to be true for $3.94 regular price. I read the back and apparently you have to send in $6.95 for "shipping and handling" to get the caterpillar and food. So actually it's $10+. :mad: I had assumed you'd get them for free if you sent in the info from the box or something.

ya i was ticked when i spent $20 on one last year and found out i had to pay for the caterpillars on top of it but trust me its so worth it for $10 total!!!

Troy, MI Target 75% off

### 088080075 Glass Backboard Basketball Hoop with Shot Clock $67.48

### 088050299 16 in 1 Game System $32.48

### 091150104 High School Musical Stage Setup $12.48

### 091150114 Carnival Zone Ball Pit $14.98

### 204033016 FP DVD Player $37.48

### 091011342 Purple Camo Lunch Bag $2.98

### 087021402 Go Live Game System $6.24

### 086061202 Barbie Halloween $2.48

### 086061144 Barbie Princess $4.98

### 086022254 Sleeping Beauty with Fairies $6.24

The dvd player was actually just sitting on the shelve. My lay away item was gone. :)

**Wonder if this one IS your layaway item :)

I am so happy we live in FL right now, sounds rough up north! I hit 3 stores today, 2 were marking down while I was there and the 3rd said they would be doing it tomorrow but luckily the markdown girl was nice enough to scan my stuff for me a day early.

My scores today:

086050281 Rose Petal Cottage $21.24

086050283 Rose Petal Washer $6.94

Rose Petal Sink (same number for some reason) $6.94

086050282 Rose Petal Nursery $10.48

086040711 Baby Alive Clothes $2.44 each

204121213 Rub a Dub Fishing in the Tub game $2.62

204040073 Smart Cycle $24.74

087061079 Indiana Jones Mr Potato Head $3.74

088050296 Go Diego Go Bowling $9.98

088050326 Hockey Set $7.48

20403008 Fisher Price Digital Camera $12.48