Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2009

Brad

Thanks!:) Me too, that's why I asked. I thought it was around this time when camping, tennis and other outdoor stuff got clearanced out? I would like to get one for my boys for Christmas this year!

It is part of the sporting goods set, like camping equipment, so yes, that is when they'll do it, if they get clearanced. The thing is that I haven't seen them done year after year like some products. They don't seem to change them as often. So, I'd call it a maybe. But seems like they do Sporting Goods shortly after toys, so I'd keep an eye out for it. They always clear out stuff to make room for all those big things like Air Hockey, pool, and other big table games.

I'm visiting my MIL in Ohio this weekend, I checked two local stores and this is full price....bummer.

I visited a store yesterday and it had the clearance tag, but when I got home I noticed I was charged $19.99 each instead of the $3.72. I returned them for a price adjustment.

I visited a store yesterday and it had the clearance tag, but when I got home I noticed I was charged $19.99 each instead of the $3.72. I returned them for a price adjustment.

I checked mine and no luck full price on the hyper jump. I did get the Tonka pods water playset at 75%. I had been stalking that. My 4 year old DS will love it.

Sounds like they caught it. Interesting, the shelf tag here is $16.99, though, not $19.99. I'll have to check again out of curiosity.

Target is driving me crazy! I tried to use the BOGO candy bar Target coupon AND a $1.00/2 candy bar Manufactures coupon on 3 candy bars. Shouldn't have had a problem and should have paid .24! The cashier had issues with using 2 coupons. I am so sick of pleading my case and so sick of cashiers acting like I'm trying to pull a "fast-one". All I am trying to do is save money. So, I sucked it up and only bought 2 because I was running late and did not feel like arguing. :mad:

Our Tag reading systems were finally markeddown. They went straight to 50% off and must have benn marked yesterday. I was there Thursday evening and they had not been marked at that point. Anyway, I stashed a few knowing there is a coupon for $10 off on the Leapfrog website. I wanted to run home and print a few first. I'm not sure these will last long enough to go to 75%.

Can't believe that I finally scored the giant Star Wars Kites!! Went on Thursday and knew they had about 2 dozen the previous week at 50% and none were left! The markdown team was surprised and one member even said that she was looking for them too and they should have been in the clearance isle. Went back today to return the FP Chalk Spray Painter (didn't work worth a hoot) and figured I'd take a look at the picked over stuff and right there on the shelf were about 7 remaining kites marked down to 75% off!! Made my morning!

###204022215 Star Wars 3D Tye Fighter Kite 6.24 was 24.99

Tried the Hyper Dash and it was full price too, 19.99. Oh well, still practically skipped out the store with those giant kites.

I found it too and scanned it. Full price at my target.

Tried the Hyper Dash and it was full price too, 19.99. Oh well, still practically skipped out the store with those giant kites.

Yeah, I seriously think they have someone watching these boards for reports like mine. Which stinks because then you can't as easily share them as they find out about the deal. I am hesitant to share those things now other than in person. I think that maybe when they finally figured out the MM deal they started watching out online for reports like that. Probably not just on here but other sites too. Just my own little conspiracy theory:gdparanoid::gdparanoid::gdparanoid:

Our Tag reading systems were finally markeddown. They went straight to 50% off and must have benn marked yesterday. I was there Thursday evening and they had not been marked at that point. Anyway, I stashed a few knowing there is a coupon for $10 off on the Leapfrog website. I wanted to run home and print a few first. I'm not sure these will last long enough to go to 75%.

Is there still a coupon? I couldn't find it.

Okay, the Banzai Titan Blast 7' rocket is REALLY COOL! A lot of work to put together and pump up the water pressure, but the rocket really does go up about 100 feet! We just tried it out a few times, and it is pretty fun.

### Banzai Titan Blast Rocket 087050033 $9.98

Went today and hubby just wanted to scan through video games, not looking for sales or intending to buy anything. He found Cronicals of Riddick, Assault on Athena for 14.98 regular 59.99. It was found on the greatest hits isle (the ones not in lock boxes). Its a new game for this year, he was so surprised. Only noticed the one, and it was the only XBOX 360 game marked. There was a Guiter Hero for PS3 and 1 game for the DS. It seemed like a mistake but not for sure.

Went today and hubby just wanted to scan through video games, not looking for sales or intending to buy anything. He found Cronicals of Riddick, Assault on Athena for 14.98 regular 59.99. It was found on the greatest hits isle (the ones not in lock boxes). Its a new game for this year, he was so surprised. Only noticed the one, and it was the only XBOX 360 game marked. There was a Guiter Hero for PS3 and 1 game for the DS. It seemed like a mistake but not for sure.

Nope, not a mistake. I saw those a couple of weeks ago. Only have a Wii, so I forgot till you mentioned it.

Is there still a coupon? I couldn't find it.

http://www.leapfrog.com/en/landingpages/learning_path_recommendation.html

Hopefully the link will work.

I tried another store and they did NOT have the Tag on sale, but there were some in "new" boxes and the "old" boxes were elsewhere. I figure that store will mark down soon too given the 2 different locations.

Anyone seen the large metal intex pools at 75%? They are still 50% here in NY and I called a store to do an inventory check and they had it but they refused to give me the price on it, they said there policy was that they do not give prices over the phone, even talked to a manager, I told her that I just called another target, which I did and they gave me a price, she didn't want to hear it.

I went looking for toys at 75% off but found the American Red Cross baby scales with music at 15.98 down from 59.99. Left with nothing although I did find a small LCD tv with a red/white clearance tag that didn't scan and usually means its very cheap. The lines were long and that target always refuses to sell at price it actually rings up and just sticks at price on tag.

Anyone seen the large metal intex pools at 75%? They are still 50% here in NY and I called a store to do an inventory check and they had it but they refused to give me the price on it, they said there policy was that they do not give prices over the phone, even talked to a manager, I told her that I just called another target, which I did and they gave me a price, she didn't want to hear it.

That's pretty nutty. I'd call the 800 number and complain or do a complaint online.

Thayts crazy, I would definatly call the co-orperate office about that.

I haven't been to a target in ages but I went yesterday and found a DS game that was M&M's (like tetris) for $3.48, they had others too but not as discounted. Summer is still full price here however. I did score some Weight Watchers frozen meals 5 for $9.00, I have never seen them that cheap so I stocked up :yup: No more MM 10 packs I guess..only 12 packs for $2.99 :(