Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2009

Brad

Today I got the Aus eeePC 900 for 30% off. It's a mini laptop and I am loving it. Paid 174.99- reg price was 249.99. Went back and got another for our 2 year old- good starter computer and perfect size for a tiny person.

Today I got the Aus eeePC 900 for 30% off. It's a mini laptop and I am loving it. Paid 174.99- reg price was 249.99. Went back and got another for our 2 year old- good starter computer and perfect size for a tiny person.

Which store Coco?

Did you get the Linux or Windows machine? I've had 2 of the Linux ones for the last year. The one they sell at Target, and one step up. I use them for travel and keep one in the living room. They are FABULOUS! And really great for kids! We have the smaller one hooked up to a large monitor and keyboard for the kids to use. The Linux one is better because it is solid state. I've dropped it half a dozen times, and no damage. The Windows one is much more fragile because it has a more standard hard drive. In any case, they are particularly nice to travel and take to a cafe, etc.

I got this also and loving it already, even though I bought it for the 10 yr old DS, I also picked up some of the clearance pet stuff as well and used my 10% Target rewards.

Lots of the "better" jewelry 75 % off. Included gold, really cute sterling silver earrings (got a floral pair marked down to $4.98), Marvella and others. Basically it is the stuff in the cases that are locked up with the price tags upside down so you have to find someone to help you. Lots of children's gold, cross necklaces, earrings, etc 75%, might be nice to put into a daughter's Easter basket. Went to several Targets and they all had different things in their "better" jewelry with 75% off. I am stocked up on teacher gifts, mother's day, Easter basket, myself for under $100.00.:)

Which store Coco?

I found one in Wayne, NJ stashed on the bottom shelf of the clearance endcap shoved all the way in the back of the shelf. I found another in Hackettstown, NJ- they had 3 left as of yesterday AM.

###080110280 Asus Eee PC 174.99

I got the Linux one and I'm loving it even more today. Would definitely recommend it if you can find one. It's a small box- about 15 inches by 12 inches and they have the security black wire tags around them.

I found one in Wayne, NJ stashed on the bottom shelf of the clearance endcap shoved all the way in the back of the shelf. I found another in Hackettstown, NJ- they had 3 left as of yesterday AM.

###080110280 Asus Eee PC 174.99

I got the Linux one and I'm loving it even more today. Would definitely recommend it if you can find one. It's a small box- about 15 inches by 12 inches and they have the security black wire tags around them.

yeah! A lot of people are afraid of Linux because they don't know anything about it, and some of the sales people are complete idiots talking it down. But it is SO durable and just as easy (maybe easier) to use than any Windows machine. They aren't a computer you can download a ton of software to or anything, but for doing documents and getting online, they are awesome!

Have you guys been seeing 85% off on stickers? I just picked up 2 bikes that were marked 85% off, it's a great deal for my neices. One is a 12" and the other is 16".

082030073 Barbie Bike $9.34

082030151 Princess Bike $7.54

The 12" and 16" Princess bikes in NJ target are regular price, nowhere close to $10 or $15. They are $55 and $69. I checked 5 Targets.

Pretty disappointing. :(

Someone please help me out-- where do I plug that special code 080110280 in, I lost my link to that website someone told me about it a long time ago---and everytime I tried to check, nothing ever came up, so I just lost it, but I want to check for the Asus Eee in my area and need to know how. :)

Someone please help me out-- where do I plug that special code 080110280 in, I lost my link to that website someone told me about it a long time ago---and everytime I tried to check, nothing ever came up, so I just lost it, but I want to check for the Asus Eee in my area and need to know how. :)

this one??

http://sites.target.com/site/en/spot/mobile.jsp;jsessionid=TIOXWZCQ4Q3NVLARAAVPYDNMCEACX5M2

Pet clearance went 75% off at many stores near me. Lots of items, including clothing, leash/collars, treats, grooming, cat scratchers, carriers, beds, and food for dogs, fish, ferrets and birds. A couple DFW-area stores had 75% off Newman's Own and Harmony Farms natural dog foods (dry and canned), if anyone is looking for a healthy alternative to Purina etc. at a cheap price (Dallas Montfort had a lot yesterday).

Also they have added tons of video games to the clearance piles and many are 75% off (all platforms).

Hi, I'm new here, but have been following these threads since the big toy clearance in January. Thanks so much to everyone for posting their finds:)

I've been watching for the Sony 8 inch pink DVD player to drop to 50% and it finally did:

057150012 NCF DVPFX82 89.98

I found the last one at my store this week, but maybe there are more at other stores. They were hanging around for a while with the Polaroid dual screen 8 inch ones.

So very depressed....Stopped by my 2 closest stores this afternoon, and the Easter section has been decimated!! There was almost nothing left. They were consolidating it, and already starting to stock the bulk food items again!! ARGHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Same here on the East Coast. I had a hard time finding things to buy yesterday. I don't think they'll have much if anything make it past 50%

So Easter stuff will be 50% starting Monday morning - because it goes automatically no need to do anything for employees right? What time does Target open? Thanks!

(Didn't get to go today but I went on Tue. to buy the Bedtime story/Pooh DVD's and there was sooo much stuff at the Target by my house. Like 3 shelves totally overflowing..like no one even touched it.. Wonder if I would have seen a diff. picture had I gone today?)

So Easter stuff will be 50% starting Monday morning - because it goes automatically no need to do anything for employees right? What time does Target open? Thanks!

(Didn't get to go today but I went on Tue. to buy the Bedtime story/Pooh DVD's and there was sooo much stuff at the Target by my house. Like 3 shelves totally overflowing..like no one even touched it.. Wonder if I would have seen a diff. picture had I gone today?)

There was still quite a bit left on Tuesday here, too. Even Thursday. It got wiped out Friday & Saturday alone. It was pretty amazing. People were asking for stuff, and they were all saying "sold out."

They open at the normal 8am on Monday. And yes, it should be automatically marked down. Though it seems like there were some stores that didn't go 50% after Valentine's Day, so we'll see what happens.

I vividly remember my local Target not having any of the Easter items marked 50% until around noon (the day after Easter) last year. That was maddening, and it was the only time I'd ever experienced holiday markdowns not happening right at opening. There were a handful of faithful after holiday shoppers and we were all like deer caught in headlights. Funny, now that I think about it . . . but in the heat of the hunt, definitely a hair puller.

So very depressed....Stopped by my 2 closest stores this afternoon, and the Easter section has been decimated!! There was almost nothing left. They were consolidating it, and already starting to stock the bulk food items again!! ARGHHHH!!!!!!!!!

So I'm not the only one! I was absolutely shocked at the empty shelves in the Easter area tonite. It reminded me of the end of the day at 90% off.... NOTHING left... not even Peeps or baskets. A man and his daughter were there to get Paaz egg dye--with no luck--and also were amazed at the empty shelves and leftovers strewn around.

What's up, Target? Not only do I not have Easter clearance to look forward to, but I had to run to CVS just to get some fillers for my sons' baskets tonite.

So Target it closed today but not other stores?? I just called Old Navy and they said they are open.. Hmm.. Maybe I should call again to double-check in case the person made a mistake??

On the front of Target's weeky ad it states all stores will be closed for Easter.

I think it is nice that the employees can have a day off to spend the Holiday with family :fluffy:

UNLESS you want that holiday pay and a day away from the family. :tongue1:

Kidding - I'm now off on Sundays anyways. :D

All Target storess are closed Easter, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.

Thanks! I just thought it is strange since Target is such a huge chain (plus they sell food). Always figured they and Walmart would be the last ones to close.

But Old Navy is indeed open today. (in fact they had a note on their door saying yes we are open on Easter)

Just got back from shopping with my $75 off coupon - got 8 pairs of shirts/skirts for DD and DS and a bathing suit for DD. So excited! Kids are so set for Mexico now!

Now DH and I are another story..