Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2009

Brad

OK- not sure if you guys are still against putting coupon deals on here, but I'll give it a shot.

Wii games are B2G1 this week. The toy book coupons are now available at target.com, and there is a $10/2 Wii games coupon.

Buy 6 wii games, 2 will be free. Don't worry about getting them all the same price, the 3 highest and the 3 lowest will group together, leaving the 3rd most expensive and the cheapest ones free.

Use 3 of the $10/2 coupons (the register doesn't beep, as it is allowing you to use a q on the free item)

Get (6) $20 games for $50... or around $8.35 each

I believe the b2g1 is for games $49.99 and up only

New here!

All Halloween stuff 75% off at my Target. Stocked up on York Peppermint Patties, Reeses, Peanut Butter M&Ms and more. 3 rows full of candy! Also picked up a large platter and Halloween shirts for next year for the 3 kiddos.

Quick question for you all... I have hit the summer toy clearance the past couple of years, but have not been around for the after-Christmas toy clearance. When do they usually mark down?

Thanks so much! I am heading to Target tomorrow. They said they will have the big toy books in stores then. I checked the website and the buy 2 get 1 free is only for 49.99 or less games. Hopefully the Resort game is 49.99.

OK- not sure if you guys are still against putting coupon deals on here, but I'll give it a shot.

Wii games are B2G1 this week. The toy book coupons are now available at target.com, and there is a $10/2 Wii games coupon.

Buy 6 wii games, 2 will be free. Don't worry about getting them all the same price, the 3 highest and the 3 lowest will group together, leaving the 3rd most expensive and the cheapest ones free.

Use 3 of the $10/2 coupons (the register doesn't beep, as it is allowing you to use a q on the free item)

Get (6) $20 games for $50... or around $8.35 each

Usually it is the 2nd or 3rd week of January.

Also where is your Target located? At least what state. It helps when you at least have a state on your profile because some people on the west coast can get ahead start by seeing what is happening on the east coast in the morning hours. And welcome to Gottadeal!

*******75%!!!!!!!!**********

I just got back from my Target and EVERYTHING was 75% off. I got those candy tubs for $1.50 after the Target Q.

Softsoap was $.74. One was orange with pumpkins on it and the other was black with candy corn all over.

Which candy tubs? Which q?

The signs at my store say $14.99 to $49.99. Of course, my boys always want the newest, most expensive ones. LOL

ya the AD says 49.99 or less. In my speed reading of the AD before my DD took it and started marking it up I must of misread it. sorry:o

yes, but if you buy 6, it will group them into 2 groups- the highest 3 and the lowest 3. You will get the lowest price in each group for free. They do this with most similar sales, too.

I had (1) $29.99, (2) $20.58, and (3) $19.99. I got a $19.99 and a $20.58 free. I just wish I would have known that before I checked out!

Oh- the $20.58 ones were clearance.. they automatically worked with the deal. Scan them and if they say 'Special Purchase' on the right hand side of the scanner, they are included.

Which candy tubs? Which q?

there were candy tubs with I think 90 pcs of candy in them, clear plastic...Target.com has $1 off coupons for the tubs. They also have other candy coupons that are still good and apply to the Halloween candy. I used a coupon generator.

yes, but if you buy 6, it will group them into 2 groups- the highest 3 and the lowest 3. You will get the lowest price in each group for free. They do this with most similar sales, too.

I had (1) $29.99, (2) $20.58, and (3) $19.99. I got a $19.99 and a $20.58 free. I just wish I would have known that before I checked out!

Oh- the $20.58 ones were clearance.. they automatically worked with the deal. Scan them and if they say 'Special Purchase' on the right hand side of the scanner, they are included.

THANKS for your info! So, just so I have it straight... if I buy 3 Wii games that cost $49.99 each and 3 games that cost $14.99 each, I will get ONE of the $49.99 games FREE and ONE of the $14.99 games FREE?? Does that sound like what you were saying? I'm anxious to try this...

Leapfrog Tag Reader $39.99

(if not, price match to TRU toy book)

$10 MQ http://www.leapfrog.com/etc/medialib/leapfrog/coupons/additional_coupons.Par.63631.File.tmp/10%20off%20Print%20Coupon%20For%20Tag.pdf

$10 TQ

=$19.99

Tag Jr. $28.99

Use above coupons- both say any tag system, but the TQ will have to be overridden)

=$8.99

PlaySkool Bounce Back Racer: $29.99

PM to TRU toy book

-$10 TQ

=$19.99

Clue Secrets and Spies $19.99

PM to TRU toy book

-$5 MQ

-$5 TQ

=$9.99

Guess Who Extra $16.99

PM to TRU toy book

-$5 TQ

=$11.99

Pictureka Flipper $19.99

PM to TRU (but I could have sworn this was cheaper at Target- not sure of price)

-$5 TQ

-$5 MQ

WowWee Alive Mini $14.99

$5 TQ

=$9.99 (Kmart's BF price)

Razor Spark Scooter $49.99

PM to Walmart toy ad.. November 8th-14th (came out on 11/2)

20% off TQ

=$39.20

Little People Airport $39.99

-$20 TQ

=$19.99

Our Generation Dolls $32.99

Free outfit TQ (up to $12.99)

Leapfrog alphabet pal $19.89

-$10 TQ

=$10.89

Baby Alive Whoopsie Doo Doll $24

match to Walmart ad (mentioned above) or TRU toy book

-$8 TQ

=$16

GI JOE Pit $79.99

match to TRU toy book

use TQ to get 3 free action figures

Barbie and Three Musketeers DVD $9.99

PM to TRU toy book

-$5 TQ

=$4.99

There are a few more, but I've gotta get a few things done!

I hope you can use this!

there were candy tubs with I think 90 pcs of candy in them, clear plastic...Target.com has $1 off coupons for the tubs. They also have other candy coupons that are still good and apply to the Halloween candy. I used a coupon generator.

:gdyeahthat:

I'm anxious to try the wii games deal now. Has anyone seen the books in-store?

I went to target and scored the tag for 19.99. I ask if the coupons could be used on the tag jr they said yes!! so I got a Tag jr for 8.99 total with tax was 31.50 for BOTH!!!

yes 2 presents out of the way. So the above poster was CORRECT! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

Edited by mulchman22

ALL Halloween was 75% off at my Target today. There was still a whole aisle, an end cap, and then several of those little small stands FULL of candy! I got 5 bags of Milky Ways, a bag of Reese's Cups, and a big box of full size twizzlers!! I was there pretty early so I'm sure that a lot of it is cleared out now, but I'm hoping that some stuff will hold out until 90%, which I'm hoping is Saturday.

I called one of my stores about the Tom Tom and GS said it was $49 and then said there were zero at their store. I didn't believe her, so I had her transfer me to Electronics. They had 3 on the floor. I was so happy to get one because at 75% off -- all the other Targets in my area are only 30-50% off (most are only 30% off). It seems like my stores are always slooooooow to mark things down, compared to everyone else that posts.

Our Halloween stuff was only 50% off and there were NO chocolate candy bags left. :(

I did get a Leapfrog Scout for $6.99. I used the $5 TQ and had another $3.00 MQ that I got from a baby magazine. I hope my little guy likes it!

I went to target and scored the tag for 19.99. I ask if the coupons could be used on the tag jr they said yes!! so I got a Tag jr for 8.99 total with tax was 31.50 for BOTH!!!

yes 2 presents out of the way. So the above poster was CORRECT! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

If the TQ Tag Reader coupon won't scan for the Tag Jr, you can still use the coupon?

Will the MQ $10 Tag coupon scan with a Tag Jr?