Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2009

Brad

I got about 10 black garbage bags FULL of toys from the sales. I spent about $350. Tons of Bratz,Yo Gabba Gabba, Handy Manny, Baby Alive, Baby Born,Leapster,National Geographic, Board games, Pixo's,Barbie and much much more. I am set for Christmas, Birthdays, some donations, etc... I LOVE getting a good deal :)

The Schaumburg & Wooddale Illinois stores started the 75% off BTS clearance on September 18 last year.

Finally had a chance to check. Pasadena, CA went 9/26 last year. It seemed really late to everyone, even those who went down the week before us. I suspect it will be late again this year, but we'll see. Heck, our kids don't start back to school till 9/10!

Did anyone's summer toys go 75% today or will it be next week? I'm thinking next week will be the next mark down hoping I'm right?

I saw some at 75% this morning, the super soaker that you put ice in, the surf boards with the slip & slide, the animal bubble blowers and a little tikes weed wacker that sprays water. HTH

Went to 5 Targets today :eyepoppin . Nothing new, eveything has been really picked over, most of the summer stuff that was at 50% has almost gone so I am not to worried about going back to get any of it at 75%.

I am waiting for the sand/water picnic table and the bounce houses to go 75%. These are my christmas/birthday lists of must haves:yup: