Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2009

Brad

Our stores did not get any toys marked, if that is what you are asking. They do not mark the same department more than once a week unless there is some extraordinary thing going on. Our team marked other departments.

**That's what I suspected you'll say. So I guess I'm sitting tight until next Wed/Thu then!

Would be interesting to know if your Target markes any of the big ticket items though..

Went to target in hopes of new mark downs in the toy dept. Only from 30% to 50%. My three year old HAD TO HAVE the furreal friends tumbles the dog. Paid $12 something for it.. Not the cheapest price.. but he had a gift card to use. I then found what i thought was more in the regular isle. They were marked $35 something.. Evidently they are still selling it, the rest of them had a different style packaging. I thought i had found more. So make sure you scan it if you pick one up.

Some more things were marked down at my store this morning. I went last night and they had some things newly marked down, then this morning my friend went and called me and she grabbed some playmobil and some other things that got marked down to 75% this morning, I've had my eye on it for the longest time and when I left last night it was still only 50% (so happy me!:D)

Now I'm only waiting on the dog carrier vet toy! It's still 50%! Another week hopefully! Then all my son's birthday gifts are done, and so are all his friends gifts!

### Dragon Playmobil $4.98 (75% off on January 23)

At the Targets near me, it's hard to find any DVD players that have been marked to 50% off already. Of course, the ones that are still only 30% off have more than 5 on the shelves. I imagine it will be difficult to get one for 75% off (at least at the Targets in my area).

If you really want one, I would suggest buying one at 50% off first. If you happen to get one at 75% off, just return the one you bought for 50% off and get your money back. That's what I usually do.

Burt's Bees Tips n' Toes Hands and Feet Kit for $3.48 originally $12.99. I found 3 packs in the cosmetics/shampoo endcap. There was another kit (I think some kind of outdoor survival kit from Burt's Bees but that was still only 50% off at $6.xx). It comes in a zippered case!

http://us.st12.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/yhst-29523360387793_2037_1347098549

I still can't seem to find a picture of the dvd player. A poster told me it was on pg 59 but am I missing it totally? Is it a spongebob dvd player? HELP!!!

Sorry about that I thought you wanted a picture of the plasma car witch is on pg 59

I'm having a hard time finding a picture of the SpongeBob portable dvd player that I mentioned before. The only one I can find is on ebay and I'm not good at posting links or pictures.

I did buy it yesterday for $44.xx only 50% off. It is yellow with SpongeBob on it and it has an only at Target sticker on it. I found 2 in the toy department.

Black and Decker Electric Sissors....

(They come in different colors and the dpci is different for each color.)

###Black & Decker Electric Sissors dpci 085060302 (Reg. $20-- got for $4.98)

I love, love these sissors. If you have small kiddos and lots of those annoying hard plastic clamshell type packaged toys to open, these sissors make it a breeze.

**Thank you!! Are these cloth or plastic?? Or do they just have the red lids?? (Sorry I'm new to all this X-mas storage stuff) Do you know what the aprox. price is at 50% or orig. price? Because I bought a plastic ornament box with green lid yesterday at 6.xx and have no idea if it was on clearance or not...

It's the cloth ones (it's like a foldable box) with cardboard dividers for the ornaments. I think it's made by Rubbermaid? Sorry, I don't recall how much they were. There were a lot left at a few of my Target stores. They only caught my eye because I thought it was strange that they weren't clearanced with the rest of the Christmas stuff over a month ago.

Just saw the ornament boxes again today...they are Target brand and they are $12.99 regular price. They still have a ton at my store.

Black and Decker Electric Sissors....

(They come in different colors and the dpci is different for each color.)

###Black & Decker Electric Sissors dpci 085060302 (Reg. $20-- got for $4.98)

I love, love these sissors. If you have small kiddos and lots of those annoying hard plastic clamshell type packaged toys to open, these sissors make it a breeze.

Where were the sissors located??

Went to Target last night and bought the Star Wars diji for 22.00!

i wish ours was that price!~ the one i just left had two and they were still $44.00 :shock: also they had about four pink fisher price camcorders also still $74.95 :shock:

but the 9mile/grand river target had about 6 smores ponies for half off so $99 i am going to stalk every day to try to get one for $50~~:yup: