Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2009

Brad

Found a few different items on clearance in the BABY section today at lunch-changing table 75% off and they had various baby gates for 75% off. Other stuff was still all 15 and 30% off. Oh, and they had the McClaren Volo stroller 50% off! First time I saw that for more than 30 off! :

###030-09-1813 Changing Table 29.98 but marked 40.xx

(had two different tags on different sides of the box so luckily I looked on the back! :)

Didn't get the codes off the other items....but appears they marked something down this week! :)

ours had this too for 50% off. If they still make it to the 75% markdown, i am going to grab one! They also had several of the sit n stand strollers for 50% off, but i will wait on those too..... i just have to make sure i get to target once i see some people posting that baby stuff has gone 75%!

I feel the same way. I have been going to Target ever single day and on most days only finding one or two items. It is annoying. Today I wasn't going to go, but I am afradi that if I dont go one day that will be the day. KWIM

I would really like to stay home one day and get my whole house cleaned (on the same day) instead of breaking up my cleaning.

I know what you mean I would absolutely hate to miss out so I just keep going. I am so totally addicted to there 75% off clearance shelves I am starting to thing I need to go to rehab

Anyway, there really isn't much left. Seems like the only things that are left are the really unpopular items that have multiple items still there. How disappointing.

I'm surprised too that the shelves are so "bare" too, with only some of the toys being at 50% and 30% off. With the way the economy is, I would think that more people would hold out, but I guess not. It's even hard for me to find the FP DVD player at 50% off!

I went today, too, and they had TONS left at 30 and 50% off...I don't know if anything that was 75% off was left or not, maybe just a few things on an endcap, but the signs in the aisles were 30 and 50% off...I checked the DVD players, because that's all I'm after at this point, and they are 50%, which is what they were last week...it's too far out of my way to go again tomorrow, so I'll just take my chances and check again next week...there's really nothing else I want...and they had a whole endcap of smart cycles at 50% off...we have one that we got for $39, so we don't need it, but they had tons!

I'm new to the posting .. i like to read yalls postings and go see if i can find the same deals.. but i'm feeling the pain when it comes to the mark downs.. I live in fayetteville AR and they are very slow on marking stuff down this year it seems..

I got to the toy section today and three people were scanning away. I was soo happy. Blah! A few things were going from 30 to 50% and that was about it. I did find:

###086081421 Tumbles the dog by FurReal

Edited by greenmonkey
fogot price $6.24

The DVD players are still only 30% here. $104.xx I think I would buy one at 50% cause I want one really bad for my DS (2).

I had a van that had a TV and DVD player in it. It was a lease and we just turned it in a few days ago. Right now I am driving my DH's car and he is driving a company car. We will probably buy a new van but not for a few weeks (or a month or so). My DS keeps asking me to turn the Wiggles on. He is not used to not having a tv in the car.

The other kids have Ipod touch so they watch on there.

I dont know if anyone has mentioned this or not but I found 2 different grills today for 50% off. One was a 3burner grill by Amana and was 89.xx and the other was something koala for 49.98

OMG!! I've been eyeing that for my husband for a long time

I've tried all those electric brooms , swiffers, etc... none of them clean up after kids , must be made for singles!!

**I have to say I like swiffers myself - for the floor and for dusting. But of course I have to sweep first with a broom and I only use it on hardwood floors. It's not electric or anything, just a regular one. (Not sure if they have diff. variety?)

**How does an electric broom works?? I've never had one of those, just regular ones and a vacuum cleaner.. Is it like a mix of the two?? Is Dirt Devil a good one??

Were there the 75% signs or do you have to know where to look??[/quote

I saw a few for 12.xx today. I didn't buy it. I don't think it's worth even the 12.xx.

My .02

I feel the same way. I have been going to Target ever single day and on most days only finding one or two items. It is annoying. Today I wasn't going to go, but I am afradi that if I dont go one day that will be the day. KWIM

I would really like to stay home one day and get my whole house cleaned (on the same day) instead of breaking up my cleaning.

You should see my house :(. I constantly go through phases where I clean and organize and then I just let it go and it becomes unrecognizable. I hate cleaning when I don't have a lot of time to dedicate to it and also I get so exhausted from shopping I have no energy left. At least kids are small enough not to notice or ask me why the house is such a mess..

I'm surprised too that the shelves are so "bare" too, with only some of the toys being at 50% and 30% off. With the way the economy is, I would think that more people would hold out, but I guess not. It's even hard for me to find the FP DVD player at 50% off!

**We still have one Target that has sooo much left!!! I don't think too much stuff went to 75% at that one so that is prob. part of the reason. I also think that town is not considered that "hot" so that might be another reason.. I guess if it's not tomorrow I'm staying home and cleaning my house until next Thursday. I will try very hard to stay away until then!!

**I have to say I like swiffers myself - for the floor and for dusting. But of course I have to sweep first with a broom and I only use it on hardwood floors. It's not electric or anything, just a regular one. (Not sure if they have diff. variety?)

Not trying to get off Target topic, BUT...I adore the Swiffer Vacuum...it picks up everything (especially pet hair and crumbs)...the only thing I don't like about it is the short battery life (I have one for downstairs and another for up), otherwise it's the most awesome thing EVER. OK, commercial over ;)

I dont know if anyone has mentioned this or not but I found 2 different grills today for 50% off. One was a 3burner grill by Amana and was 89.xx and the other was something koala for 49.98

**Oh..Thanks for reminding me!!! I just saw those Today and wanted to let my hubby know cause we need a new grill but I already forgot :)

Found some cleaning and home supplies today:

002091630 dust mop 3.74

002010006 24 Quart small trash can 1.74

002050249 shoe organizer 1.48

Also found a plasma car 75% off box was marked down to 30% so I scanned it myself and hurray 75% off

The Tustin store at Jamboree and Irvine has baby clothes 50% (including some cute Winnie the Pooh for girls, boys and some in yellow), a Graco comfort cradle at 50% and an Eddie Bauer cradle thing also for 50%. Some additional misc baby and toddler clothes are at 50% as well.

Smores (4),Biscuit(1), the Smart Cycle (2) and Handy Manny (3+) are still at 50%, along with some additional toys.

Went to Scottsdale Pavillions yesterday, not much left in toys, but they did have 4 of the Biscuit (SP?) dog high on a shelf, couldn't read the tag, or reach to scan. My 2 hidden DVD players were GONE, and none to be found. Bummer

also almost nothing in Housewares on clearance, but a few video rockers

Went to Frank Lloyd Wright today, lots more toys, nothing I am dying for, also no plasma cars, no DVD's, but tons of girls clothes 75%, bought 3 dresses size 10 for my own dd, for next X-mas, so it was worth the trip.

I quess I would really love 2 DVD's and 2 plazma cars should anyone in the Phoenix metro area see any, but I will stalk them until they go 75% (these aren't for my kids, but I 'm the "Aunt with the good presents!")

Alison

Scottsdale, AZ

I asked a group of employees and a manager at my store about marking down and they said they are in the toy department even on friday this week:confused:

So I guess I'll take the trip out tomorrow, and friday! then stay far away until next thursday:blush:

Every day when I go to Target I am excited for what new item I will find at 75% off. Well, today I got the Tonka Bounce Back Racer. I have been wanting this for my son since Christmas, but thought it was a little bit pricey.

###204032992 Tonka bounce back racer $8.74

**I also find that each time I go I find something interesting. I'm very thorough with my search too. I look behind all boxes and on top shelves and even go through the regular isles of Toys and take a quick look. I wonder if people keep returning things. That's def. something I need to do but somehow buying seemes like so much more fun than going through this stuff and deciding whether I want to return something.

I don't know if anyone has mentioned the Playchute Parachutes. There is a 6' and a 10'. They are in the sporting good aisle. These are great. My son received one as a first b.d. gift. They're great for older children as well. They're great for play and also to spread on the ground to sit on.

###091150003 for the 10' @ $5.44

###091150004 for the 6' @ $3.22.

This is a great gift and a good buy.

Also the pitching machine, which was $35 at TRU is $5.50 ###088090353.

I went to 8 Targets today, and Im exhauseted. I found 2 plasma cars at the first one, and keeping my eye on dvd player that is 50% off. Other than that, I found nothing that interested me. Bummer...........I was really hoping to find spike.

Oh.........anybody in the KC area looking for the Step 2 puppet theatre........they have 2 of them at Oak Park........for 17.xx

### 082030183 16 inch Tony Hawk Boys Bike with training wheels. Green & Black Paid $24.98 :eyepoppin Was $99.99

Couldn't find it on target.com but found it here: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001CGX0Z8?smid=ATOE86MRWJ1J7&tag=dealt5254dealt&linkCode=asn

**How did you know it was marked-down?? I might need 12" for ds. I glanced over the bikes section Today but didn't notice any red tags or clearance signs so I didn't bother taking a closer look.

### 082030183 16 inch Tony Hawk Boys Bike with training wheels. Green & Black Paid $24.98 :eyepoppin Was $99.99

Couldn't find it on target.com but found it here: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001CGX0Z8?smid=ATOE86MRWJ1J7&tag=dealt5254dealt&linkCode=asn

I got one of these for my nephews last week and I was going to save it for Christmas, but his got stolen, so I went ahead and gave it to him now. He loves it, not just cause it's a bike, but it's "tony hawk" he was sooooo excited. I'm still the favorite aunt!!!! :D