Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2009

Brad

KC shoppers...If you are watching for the large Tadoodle kits with the goofy looking creature, Oak Park has them for $6.24. There are 2 different kinds. Both are 75% off... had lots left at around 2 p.m. today.

Also found those Build-a-Bear kits for $6.24. They were mixed in with the toys and not stickered, but I thought I remembered someone saying they went 75% this week. So, I scanned and they were. If you are after those, check the toy aisle, you might have luck there rather than in stationery, which is where I think they were originally.

One of my Targets had this on clearance, but none of the other ones did. Very odd!

### 204-03-2959 Yo Gabba Gabba! Dance Mat - $6.48 (75% off)

http://www.target.com/Spin-Master-Toys-Gabba-Dance/dp/B0016JH9SU/sr=1-4/qid=1232484340/ref=sr_1_4/176-8098251-0188426?ie=UTF8&index=target&rh=k%3Ayo%20gabba%20gabba&page=1

Ours did too and they went FAST. I *think* the one on the shelf is packaged a little differently. The picture on the front is different from the original. My DD got this for her birthday back in November and the package looks different from the one on the shelves for full price now.

For those interested in Thomas the Train toys, here's what I found on clearance. Most of them were with the regular priced Thomas toys and they didn't have a red clearance sticker on them. I just randomly scanned a bunch of stuff and found they were on clearance!

### Turn and Learn - $6.98 (50% off)

### Die Cast Metal Engine: Percy and the Carnival - $1.98 (75% off)

### Die Cast Metal Engine: Daisy - $1.72 (75% off)

### Die Cast Metal Engine: Jack Jumps in Movie Car - $1.98 (75% off)

### Die Cast Metal Engine: Sir Topham Hatt's Car - $1.74 (75% off)

### Die Cast Metal Engine: Madge - $1.98 (75% off)

### Die Cast Metal Engine: Rheneas & the Dinosaurs - 3 pack - $3.48 (75% off)

### Thomas & Bertie's Great Race - $6.74 (75% off)

I would appreciate it very much if someone could post the dpci for the sponge bob portable dvd player. If anyone has it? Thanks.......

I haven't even seen this clearance or regular? :confused: what is it? I've been stalking the FP one.

Don't have the number, but it has been in electronics as often as toys when I have seen it.

For those interested in Thomas the Train toys, here's what I found on clearance. Most of them were with the regular priced Thomas toys and they didn't have a red clearance sticker on them. I just randomly scanned a bunch of stuff and found they were on clearance!

### Turn and Learn - $6.98 (50% off)

### Die Cast Metal Engine: Percy and the Carnival - $1.98 (75% off)

### Die Cast Metal Engine: Daisy - $1.72 (75% off)

### Die Cast Metal Engine: Jack Jumps in Movie Car - $1.98 (75% off)

### Die Cast Metal Engine: Sir Topham Hatt's Car - $1.74 (75% off)

### Die Cast Metal Engine: Madge - $1.98 (75% off)

### Die Cast Metal Engine: Rheneas & the Dinosaurs - 3 pack - $3.48 (75% off)

### Thomas & Bertie's Great Race - $6.74 (75% off)

Do you happen to have the DPCIs?

Do you happen to have the DPCIs?

Wasn't sure how many people would be interested, so I didn't take all the effort to enter the DPCIs, but since you asked....here you go. :)

### 204.03.2909 Turn and Learn - $6.98 (50% off)

### 204.03.1885 Die Cast Metal Engine: Daisy - $1.72 (75% off)

### 204.03.1884 Die Cast Metal Engine: Jack Jumps in Movie Car - $1.98 (75% off)

### 204.03.2969 Die Cast Metal Engine: Sir Topham Hatt's Car - $1.74 (75% off)

### 204.03.2885 Die Cast Metal Engine: Madge - $1.98 (75% off)

### 204.03.1902 Die Cast Metal Engine: Rheneas & the Dinosaurs - 3 pack - $3.48 (75% off)

### 204.03.2647 Thomas & Bertie's Great Race - $6.74 (75% off)

Sorry, I don't know the DPCI for Percy and the Carnival. I already opened the package and the receipt is too difficult to decipher which line item is the Percy one.

Oh, these Thomas items were on clearance too:

### 204.03.1511 Curved & Straight Track pack - 22 pieces - $3.48 (75% off)

### 217.02.0671 Thomas the train toddler robe (red) - $3.74 (75% off)

Wasn't sure how many people would be interested, so I didn't take all the effort to enter the DPCIs, but since you asked....here you go. :)

### 204.03.1884 Die Cast Metal Engine: Jack Jumps in Movie Car - $1.98 (75% off)

### 204.03.1902 Die Cast Metal Engine: Rheneas & the Dinosaurs - 3 pack - $3.48 (75% off)

Sorry, I don't know the DPCI for Percy and the Carnival. I already opened the package and the receipt is too difficult to decipher which line item is the Percy one.

Thanks! I was just interested in the trains anyway. I appreciate it!

I bough a step 2 train table today, I don't know why, I have no use for it. I am just obsessed.

You are hilarious! I so totally understand the obsession. My garage is full of things i don't really have a use for. I am just holding them for GREAT birthday gifts that I got for a steal.

You are hilarious! I so totally understand the obsession. My garage is full of things i don't really have a use for. I am just holding them for GREAT birthday gifts that I got for a steal.

i buy this stuff because of the deal... then i decide that it is either too good or not good enough for whatever occasion (bday, cmas, whatever) and end up getting more at the next sale while i've been holding half of what i got the sale before.

i m in MN and did not see any Thomas stuff on clerance ... anybody find it twin cities?? please let me know.. i have to bribe my son that stuff once in a while

I only found 2 of the Thomas items I bought in the clearance toy aisle with a red clearance sticker. All the other items I found were placed with the regular-priced Thomas stuff. Someone else posted a list of Thomas items that were on clearance, so I just took that list and looked in the regular-priced Thomas aisle to see if I could find any of the items. I found some of them and then started wondering if there were others in the same area that didn't have clearance stickers either....sure enough there were!! I just took the items to a scanner to see what the prices were and I found some good deals.

In silverdale,wa there so many toys marked down..

This is what i got today

087090139 -puzzle .74

087101692-game 3.74

204090770-step 2 horse 7.48

007080905- bratz kids 2.48

Going back to see what else i can find. Hope to find the dvd player

Thank you guys for all your posts!!

I'm watching the baby trend sit-n-stand. I have a 5 month old & a 3 year old and we are thinking about getting Disney passes this year.

I was there early but they had 3 Sit n stand Plus and 2 of the Sit n Stand XL at 50%. Don't know how far you are from here or if they still have them this now or not.

Also, I am in south side of the Twin cities ..anybody find the store with 75%off ..i checked 3 stores all of them still sitting at 50%. please let me know

So are you saying that none of the south side stores have marked any toys down to 75% off are you sure you didn't miss out?? I'm in northwest suburbs and all stores started the mark down on Wed. the 14th and Thurs. the 15th if south side hasn't done it yet I might have to travel that way!! be sure to check tomorrow as Wednesday is the day they usually do toys sometimes Thursday if they are behind

### 088041012 Cougar Womens Golf Starter Set $22.48 (75% off)

No clue if this will be any good, but the hubby has been bugging me to hit the links (or at least the driving range) with him, so I figure this would be a cheap way to get started. Still listed for $89.99 online. Pink breast cancer awareness/donation box.

I only found 2 of the Thomas items I bought in the clearance toy aisle with a red clearance sticker. All the other items I found were placed with the regular-priced Thomas stuff. Someone else posted a list of Thomas items that were on clearance, so I just took that list and looked in the regular-priced Thomas aisle to see if I could find any of the items. I found some of them and then started wondering if there were others in the same area that didn't have clearance stickers either....sure enough there were!! I just took the items to a scanner to see what the prices were and I found some good deals.

**I think I might have been the 1st to mention the Thomas stuff - wondering if that's the list you are talking about. I did find quite a few take-along Thomas trains and 3 Thomas sets. One I found Today and it was that Holiday train set thing. Also I found one with two take-along trains and the little set and I have been seeing that one in the regular isle. Never bothered to scan it though as I already bought it. I've thought a few times about scanning some more of those sets but somehow the idea of dragging the whole isle worth of Thomas stuff to the scanner didn't seem like a good one at the time!

Could you poss. post the names of the ones you found and DCPI numbers so I can take a look next time I'm in Target.

I have to say my ds is only almost 2 so I have no idea if these sets work together or how the whole thing works.. I guess I better do some research quick..

**Thanks!!!

(Sorry, I'm reading these backwards so I didn't know you've already wrote down all the info.)

I got the Christmas packs as wells as the 3 chapsticks & 1 lip balm from the regular section for 90% off. HTH

I think I got the 3 chapsticks & 1 lip balm (haven't had time to unpack yet and have already forgotten which ones I ended up buying) for 75%. I saw lots of these last week but Today I checked two Targets and only found like 2 packages in one Target. The other package was with 3 lip glosses also at 75%.

I'm wondering if your Christmas packs had a little red ribbon tying the package?? Because I saw one with two chapsticks I think and it scanned at 0.0. The cashier asked me about it and I told her I think this is a Christmas item and should be 90% off. Well she ended up calling a very rude manager who told me all Christmas stuff has gone back to regular price so she wanted to charge me 4.95 and I said - No Thanks!

I thought that was very silly seeing how all the others have went down to 75% yet this one is going back to full price, but whatever!! I wonder who would want to buy it with a red ribbon??

My scores for today:

Step 2 Train table $24.98 75% off (I already bought the Circo train table now I need to decide which one to keep)

Cars Pull Out couch/chair thing $7.48 75% off (thanks OP, I hadn't seen this mentioned before your post yesterday and ran back for the only one I had seen in 4 stores) DS loves it!!

Playstation 2 Guitar Hero Aerosmith Bundle w/ 2 guitars $27.48 (75%)

Thanks everyone for all the posts, been able to find things I would have never have gotten had I not been on here everyday.

By the way, I do have an extra FP DVD that I had planned on giving as a gift but would be willing to work out a deal with someone with a Plasma Car that they don't need. PM me if you are in the Tampa/Sarasota area and are interested in a bit of a trade. Thanks!!

Our store still has about 10 FP DVD players at 50%. I'm watching for them to go down. I'd be happy to pick a few up for those of you eyeing them if I can. I'll try!

Is there any way to tell if the store you are in has an item in stock? When I typed in the DCPI numbers it showed the price, "Aisle:N/A, Stockroom: No." I thought this meant they didn't have any of a particular item, but I tried it w/ the DVD player and it said the same thing. There were about 10 on the shelf so I know they were in stock.