Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2009

Brad

I called a store in my area and asked if customer service would help me locate the plasmacar with a dcpi number. She said that she checked and all are out around a 10 store radius. Is that true? Or should I go to the store and check for myself?

I called a store in my area and asked if customer service would help me locate the plasmacar with a dcpi number. She said that she checked and all are out around a 10 store radius. Is that true? Or should I go to the store and check for myself?

Oh! Then I'm out of luck too, neighbor. :(

I went today and they did not have anything new. I did see that they swimming goggles were marked 75% off.

I know there are alot of people wanting the FP DVD player. But.....If any one is out and picks up the FP dvd player for 75% off..... I would really love if they could get one for me. My store sold out before the sale even started. Just PM me. Please.................thanks!!!

Thanks!!!

My finds today, Rivergate Target, Nashville, TN area

### 032 09 0936 Sleeveless velvet dress 3.74 (14.99)

### 032 14 1314 Track pant 3.24 (12.99)

### 205 06 1741 Mossimo Supply Co Skinny jeans 3.74 (14.99)

These were in the Girls Dept

### 081 04 1759 Build A Bear Make and Play 6.24 (24.99)

This was in the Stationery / Office Dept

Toy Dept

### 086 02 2263 My Little Pony Advent Calendar 3.74 (14.99)

This Target had 1 FP DVD player. It was scanning at 75.00 (50%). I don't need it, so it was still on the shelf when I left.

Toys were scanning at 30%, 50% and 75%. I scanned everything I was interested in since the markdowns are all over the place.

First I want to say thanks to everyone for posting about the toys! I found so many great deals because of you all!:D I was wondering if anyone has seen any of the ball pits go 75%? I have seen some of them at 30% and a not as nice one for 50%. I would love to find one for 75%! I don't really care what one, although I had my eye on the Thomas the Train one but only found it at one Target. They sold out at 30%! So any hope of the others going to 75%? Thanks!

I was surprised how much stuff was left at 75% at ours, I found a Holiday Barbie (for me), Polly Pocket Mall for a gift and 2 Barbie advent calendars (had about 10 left) again for me and doll club. Ton of the Disney star dolls and other items. Didn't find much I wanted in housewares ours pretty much had dish racks and misc....Did find video rocker plain one and gaming ottoman for 75%

###249110076 Gaming Ottoman $14.98

###249110058 Video chair $7.48 (did get this one for $5 since it had a scuff on seat)

Did see some furniture at 50%, fell in love with a chair for $114 but it was only 50% off, its that bad.....if still there at 75% might have to consider it LOL

Kids clothing was marked down today. C9 stuff was now 75% off. I also found a 3 piece

pyrex bowl set for $3.12...I do not know if that was a fluke or not. I also found a ja henckels knife set for $37.xx it had been $149 according to the sticker it was a wooden

block set...good luck!:)

Hi 2domjon!!!

Have you seen the Fisher Price DVD player marked 75% off yet. $75.00 seems just a little too steep for this when you can get a regular DVD player for cheaper. $35.00 would be great!!!

They had about 20 of them at the super target in fridley or was it maple grove the first day wed. the 14th don't know if they have any left 75% off I only got 1 for like $37

My area didn't get these. Any one in northern CA see these? I would love one...

I live in N. CA and called a local store and asked if any nearby stores had them. I guess none of the stores stocked the plasma cars, which is probably why I've never seen one before. Bummer. The thing looks super cool!

We have a minivan and it fit in the back behind the 3rd row.

Don't call the store, it may alert an employee to the price and they could end up buying it.

I would go back asap and scan it. If it's $24.98, pay for it and then worry about getting it home. :cheesy:

All of the "bigger" items I bought scanned less than they were marked.

I'm back with a train table!!! Yey!!! You guys are awesome! Thanks so much for all the tips!

I went back this morning and sure enough when I put dcpi into the scanner it came up $24.xx. Worked out great because hubby had a day off so we were heading that way anyway and plus he could do all the heavy lifting and we were driving his SUV. Now, there's nothing I absolutely have to have, though I'm still keeping my eyes open for a few things when they do some more mark-downs..

Here's my question though, when I put things into scanner using dcpi numbers I would get the price (most items I tried were coming back at 75%) and it also showed:

In the backroom? ; No

Available: N/A.

Now, it showed this same status even for the train table which I haven't yet bought so it was still on the floor..

My question is, how would I know if they still had some of these items available in their store or if they were OOS??

I'm back with a train table!!! Yey!!! You guys are awesome! Thanks so much for all the tips!

I went back this morning and sure enough when I put dcpi into the scanner it came up $24.xx. Worked out great because hubby had a day off so we were heading that way anyway and plus he could do all the heavy lifting and we were driving his SUV. Now, there's nothing I absolutely have to have, though I'm still keeping my eyes open for a few things when they do some more mark-downs..

Congratulations! I'm glad you were able to get one. :)

I have my eye out for the ball pits and the balls too:) still 30% off here though:mad:

I will be at target for opening this thursday in hopes for another markdown in toys, if not then another week of target stalking it will be:tongue1::eyepoppin

Does anyone know when the black and decker drills will go 75%? My store has TONS but still 50%

they had some vaccums at 75% at my store.

also did anyone see the toy vet dog/cat carriers (they are blue with a red door with a dog inside and pink and I think purple with a cat inside) my son really wants the dog one, I'm curious if anyone seen it lower? I believe $15 originally (I would much rather get it for 75% off seeing how its one of those toys that he "wants" but it will most likely get boring within the 1st week:rolleyes:)