Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2009

Brad

Dumb question, but I've never done the toy clearance before... when y'all talk about 75% are you talking about ALL the toys??? that would be awesome!

Unfortunately, It's not ALL the toys....there are usually a few aisles in the toys department that have all the clearance toys in them. They are all sort of shoved into those aisles and the endcaps. Though I did notice a couple of trucks that were marked as clearance but not moved to those aisles.

Also, if you have multiple Targets in your area, you might want to go to each one since here there are some different toys clearanced at each one.

HTH!!!

For anyone in the OC, the Target at the District has a bunch of Christmas CD's on the electronics clearance end cap. They rang up INF, but the gal at the register gave me 90% off with no problems.

I know they have Disney's Fairy Tale Holiday and the Tween Disney Holiday CD's. I didn't catch the names of any others, but there were 3 or 4 other titles there as well.

Is there anyway to know (find out) if the 3 Targets I shop at (CT) do Toy mark-downs on Wed. or Thu?? I mean I will be checking both dates in anyway (but I really have to make it a plan to wake my ds1 up early to get there early and I don't know if I want to do it 2 days in a row if they mark down on Thu.) If not, is there anyone in CT viewing this thread who shops in Hartford area - Targets, who knows their schedule?

The Target Home Design Event merchandise, formerly known as Global Bazaar, is already at 30% off!! It has only been 2 weeks! The bad news is that they red ticketed it, which means no 90% off this year!! Booo!! Still, there are some nice things in there I intend to pick up.

Even the employees were shocked that it is going so fast. I guess they want to push Garden stuff into the stores.

Also, they were starting to move the bulk stuff, without markdowns, to the regular aisles to make way for Valentines.

The Target Home Design Event merchandise, formerly known as Global Bazaar, is already at 30% off!! It has only been 2 weeks! The bad news is that they red ticketed it, which means no 90% off this year!! Booo!! Still, there are some nice things in there I intend to pick up.

Even the employees were shocked that it is going so fast. I guess they want to push Garden stuff into the stores.

Also, they were starting to move the bulk stuff, without markdowns, to the regular aisles to make way for Valentines.

I just hope it goes to 50% equally fast. I am willing to pay 50% for some of the stuff...but not 30%. The last few years there is literally nothing available in my Target once 50%-75% is over, so 90% meant little to me.

Does anyone know if the Philosophy bath products are also being marked down? They were in that section with the spa products. I would love to get some at 30% as they are over $30 each at Sephora.

Do they have signs or do you need to dig?? Sorry, have never shopped Target cloth area before..

Mine were organized pretty well on racks. However, if you don't see the sweats or shirts that are folded on tables, take a look around for the tables w/ the signs for 75% off. I almost missed these. HTH!

Does anyone know if the Philosophy bath products are also being marked down? They were in that section with the spa products. I would love to get some at 30% as they are over $30 each at Sephora.

It was marked down at my store. In fact it was just that and few other items that were ticketed. I thought that was fast!

Wow -that was fast--I love several of these pieces--will che it out...thanks, I wasn't planning on going to Target for a few weeks, since I was there just about everyday since Dec 26th:cheesy:

Also, they were starting to move the bulk stuff, without markdowns, to the regular aisles to make way for Valentines.[/quote

The philosophy body wash (only one sent) and a couple white cabinets were 30% two days after put on the floor! About ten days later and those few things are still the only stuff marked down.

The philosophy body wash (only one sent) and a couple white cabinets were 30% two days after put on the floor! About ten days later and those few things are still the only stuff marked down.

They just marked the rest of the merchandise today, so you might check back. We had 2 sets of the body wash here.