Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2009

Brad

Ok, dumb question. My store is 30% off. When they go to 50 or 75% off do they go off the clearnance sticker or by the original price. I am really wanting to get a globe for ds7 and the tag reader for ds4. THanks I live at least 40 minutes away from Target so I can't go check everyday. WHich is probably a good thing:tongue1:

It will be 50-75% off the original price.

I definately think the toys will get marked down this week. Yesterday several different employees mentioned toys resetting this week and lots of activity (this was Springfield MO). Still tons of toys, but I've noticed that there seems to little variety-just lots and lots of the same toy. Looks like the really misjudged demand on certain toys.

If I call the store and ask if what percent the toys are will they tell me? I just hate to drive all that way and there still only 30% but don't want to get there when they have nothing left. I can not find ANY of the deals in my store that you guys find and I am bound and determined to figure it out this year, it is one of my goals:)

If I call the store and ask if what percent the toys are will they tell me? I just hate to drive all that way and there still only 30% but don't want to get there when they have nothing left. I can not find ANY of the deals in my store that you guys find and I am bound and determined to figure it out this year, it is one of my goals:)

They might...but it depends on the person and how many calls they get and how good their day is going, how busy they are and whether they know or not and whether they will check it out if they don't know. They might also tell you and be wrong...

What the pp said is good, but I have found that if you call and ask the price on a specific toy you know is on clearance and you know what the 50% and 75% price are you are more likely to get a correct answer and you will know based on the price they give you if any have been marked down further.

I have called before and asked what % off the toys are only to be told 30%, but when I called back two minutes later and asked about a specific toy the price they gave was 75% off and I knew I needed to high tale it to target and sure enough toys were 75% off not 30% like I was told.

I am anxiously awaiting this Thurday.

Good Luck everyone!

I'm so hoping today isn't THE day. I got the kids dressed and ready to go early this morning which is a feat in itself, only to find out that Dh still had ds's booster seat in his car! I am def checking the baby clearance for an extra booster seat! Dh promised to go by Target on his lunch break and check it out. He really wants the Air Hogs Lasar Battle...lol. I'm climbing the walls here!

went today since tru doesn't open until 10a (not 9:30a like I thought). Toys are still 30%, employees were busy restocking new stuff in household area (towels and such) and electronics.

Clearance clothing was an extra 30% off!!!!!!! I don't know if it would be at all stores or not since I know Ft Myers (South FL) did this last year and we did not but worth a call to your store. There was a bulletin by the sales ad in customer service in the front of the store so they should know.

oh, shoppinmama, that reminded me...still a lot of 30% in baby stuff with a rare 50% find. Let me know if you find a booster--I'll need one soon.

I'll be keeping my eye on them and I'll post as soon as I see a good deal. Dh has taken off with our only booster one too many times! Lol. Thanks for the update. I don't feel as bad about not making it to Target this morning. Well..almost. I need a Target fix!:D

For anyone wondering about toys today, I stopped in at one store that I was near just to check. They're still at 30-50% off and no activity in that area that I could tell.

Markdowns are being done in baby and kids, but I didn't stay around long enough to see what % those things were going.

For anyone wondering about toys today, I stopped in at one store that I was near just to check. They're still at 30-50% off and no activity in that area that I could tell.

Markdowns are being done in baby and kids, but I didn't stay around long enough to see what % those things were going.

Thanks for the update! I think I might make a Target trip as soon as Dh gets home tonight to check on the baby clearance. They do markdowns on mondays in the baby dept right?

I talked to a very nice staff member who was working in toys, they were resetting....she said she doesn't know when the 75% will start, but thought I would definately want to check Wednesday morning. I have no idea how accurate this information is, but thought I would pass it on....I will be checking first thing Wed....it's only about a mile from work, so no problem.

tons of baby and kids clothes went 75% in my store today. we have never had an extra 30% off at target , that would be great.

toys will go wed or thurs, just wish i knew which. i am spending so much going everyday. and i know i will buy SO much at the toy sale!!!

The Baby Trend Sit N Stand Stroller (Lx and Deluxe ones) went 50% off at one of my Targets today!! :) I called four Targets to check on the price and all were still at 30% off. The last one I called had it marked down to 50% off. They said the system showed they had zero in stock. I was there the other day so I asked the girl if she could check the floor just to make sure they didn't have any. She got back on the phone and said they had 2. When I went to pick one up, there were at least 4 on the floor!!

Other things on baby clearance:

### Avent Nursing Pads - 30% off

### Medela Pump In Style Advanced Breast Pump with Metro Bag - 30% off (orig. $329)

### Fisher-Price Whale-of-a-Tub Infant Bathtub - 30% off (orig. $21.99)

### Avent 2-pack Pacifier for 0-3months (BPA free) - 30% off

### Graco Snugride carseat - Safari Sun pattern - 15% off

### Boppy slipcovers - 50% off

There were tons of baby stuff on clearance. These are the only ones I could remember.

Does anyone know the dcpi of the following items:

KOTA

DORA'S MAGICAL DOLLHOUSE

FURREAL BISCUIT DOG

I am trying to get a list going of toys that I want if the toys go 75% off on Thursday. I didn't see any of these items at my last Target visit so I am hoping that they are hidden in the back. Thanks for your help:)