Eyeclops Bionicam Deal

susiestar

Amazon has the Eyeclops Bionicam reduced to just $17.99 today!! We got it with 1 day shipping for an extra $3.99!! That means that our total shipping was the $3.99.http://www.amazon.com/Eyeclops-61081-EyeClops-BioniCam/dp/B00153C5KY/ref=pd_bbs_sr_3?ie=UTF8&s=toys-and-games&qid=1229973338&sr=8-3

This is NOT the Eyeclops that has to be hooked to the TV. This one has its own lcd viewer as well as a USB flash key so you can upload to the computer!

We totally LOVED the Eyeclops, and can't wait utnil this one gets here! I recommend it for ANYONE who is curious. It was intended for our 9yo, but every one of us uses it!

And it is AWESOME for getting out splinters, LOL!!

Susie

What exactly is a Eyeclops Bionicam?

Its cool. Have you seen the eyeclops? You hook it to your tv. It is a Microscope (basically). Well the Bionicam, is an upgraded version. You don't have to be attached to your tv, and it has a camera. You can use it and take a picture. You plug the usb into your computer and look at your pictures. I thought it would be cool for them to explore. Anything that helps them keep up with the everchanging technology is a great investment to me. These were on a one day sale at Toys R Us a few weeks ago for like $59. or $69.00 They are regularly somewhere between $79 and $89. This is an incredible price. I picked up two last week. One for my boys, one for my nieces.

If you look at the link, there is a little video about it.

BTW: I got it when they were $19.99.

Does Amazon Price adjust?

I got it yesterday for 19.99, still a great price, but I just clicked on the link and it's 13.99, sold by someone else though, my second one didn't even ship yet.

No they do not. Amazon told me last week they stopped price adjusting in September. :-(

Does Amazon Price adjust?

I don't know if they will price adjust once they have shipped your item, but I had the same problem with a price going down and emailed them This was the response I got back.

Thank you for writing to Amazon.com.

The discounts we offer on items on our website do vary from time to time. I've checked your order, and found that we currently offer a greater discount on " EyeClops Night Vision Infrared Stealth Goggles " than at the time you placed your order.

Since this item has not yet shipped, I have adjusted the price to reflect the current discounted price, $49.99. This is the price you will be charged when the order ships.

On the date of shipment, you should receive an e-mail message confirming the date, contents, and method of your shipment.

Thanks again for shopping at Amazon.com.

Please let us know if this e-mail resolved your question

I don't know if they will price adjust once they have shipped your item, but I had the same problem with a price going down and emailed them This was the response I got back.

Thank you for writing to Amazon.com.

The discounts we offer on items on our website do vary from time to time. I've checked your order, and found that we currently offer a greater discount on " EyeClops Night Vision Infrared Stealth Goggles " than at the time you placed your order.

Since this item has not yet shipped, I have adjusted the price to reflect the current discounted price, $49.99. This is the price you will be charged when the order ships.

On the date of shipment, you should receive an e-mail message confirming the date, contents, and method of your shipment.

Thanks again for shopping at Amazon.com.

Please let us know if this e-mail resolved your question

Thanks I'm gonna email them right now cause the one I bought for myself hasn't shipped yet.