Dickies has 75% Off Workwear Clearance @ Dickies.com

elite2058

75% Off Originally Marked Prices: Free Shipping

http://www.dickies.com/wc2/category.asp?cat=109&cdscr=clearance&partner=k1971&link=link&creative=Text

Most Prices Depend on the size your looking for but they have:

Overalls-$16+, Jackets-$11+, Jeans-$6, so much more!

Ex. Loose Fit Jeans 32/30-$6.99

http://www.dickies.com/wc2/product.asp?cat=109&type=I&styd=DD307RBB&pdscr=DD307+LOOSE+FIT+STRAIGHT+LEG+FIVE+POCKET+JEAN&partner=k1971&link=link&creative=Text

Check out these great deals, Im waiting for hubby to wake up to see what he needs :yawn:

http://www.dickies.com/catalog/images/products/DD307SGD-Loose-Fit-Five-Pocket-Jean.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
I placed my order for the bibs and recieved it today ... unfortunately it was wrong! Anyone else run into a problem? I plan to call their cust service when they open in the morning ... but since they are all out of stock I doubt I will get the ones I ordered. Ugghhhh!!! Too bad, it was such a great deal and they are REALLY nice.

Thank you for posting this!! I ordered a lined jacket for my father in-law and also some overalls, came to 44 somthing shipped!!!! (which is half the price of just the overalls!)Shows I should be recieving the coat today, sadly the coveralls are on back order, hope we get them!! I can give him the coat for our late christmas get together have to print him a pic of the coveralls that are coming haha! Thanks again! :)

I have to call them today, I have seen hide nor hair of my shipment. Also, the tracking number is wrong and isn't pulling up on the system.

I have been told in the past (not from Dickie's) that shipping tracking numbers are reissued over and over, that's probably why it looks "wrong".

I placed an order when this thread first became active. I ordered the lined overalls, two jackets and four pairs of the jeans. When I received my confirmation email, the jeans and one of the jackets showed backordered, so I called their customer service. I was then informed that they would not be receiving any more items shown as backordered. So I missed out on the jeans and one of the jackets; however, I did receive the coveralls and the other jacket sizes as ordered and very nice. I guess what I am trying to say is if some of your order shows backordered, you should call right away to clarify.

My DH got 2 pair of the coveralls for 15.99 ea/they are normally around $50/ea. Two pair for less than 1!! They were shipped with the free shipping and got here in about 4 days. They are super warm and fit great. NO problems with Dickies.com here! He's starting to see why I love this site so much.

Thanks OP!

They weren't screwed, Just call cs and they will refund money no problem. I ordered 4 pair of bibs and 2 coveralls, free shipping . they were backordered so I called and was told you are not charged until they ship. I changed 2 pair bibs to short lengh and they shipped sames day. Received all Monday. Hadn't cancelled backordered items and one of those shipped Tuesday. Must have had some returns. Went back on and ordered 2 womens chore coats and t shirts. Shipped same day. Just call. This is a wonderful place with great customer service. I got same rep both times I called and she was wonderful.