Found Rockband 2 Bundle for WII at Gamestop today!

threelittlecupcakes

Anybody know about the Rockband 2 game only for the Wii?? They've changed the release date so many times my head is spinning. I saw a release date of 12/18 and went to Toys R Us that day and they said not til January. Some online sites are still showing December???:cheesy:

Anybody know about the Rockband 2 game only for the Wii?? They've changed the release date so many times my head is spinning. I saw a release date of 12/18 and went to Toys R Us that day and they said not til January. Some online sites are still showing December???:cheesy:

We picked one up yesterday at Gamestop and saw them at walmart. It was released yesterday.:cheesy:

Yay! I got RB2 for Wii at Gamestop yesterday...after being told that it didn't come out till March...don't know what those Target boys were thinking- both were in their 20s- must have known there were only 2 in the back and they wanted them, ha ha.

I thought it was a longshot, but stopped anyway...they had a stack of accessories, RB for other platforms and GH bundles...she had to go in back for the Wii version but I was happy. In and out in probably ten minutes- which was cool because it was Packed in there. I hope the family is surprised and happy Christmas morning! Just Tonight DH was all proud of himself, said "What if I could get RockBand for $100?" I said "well....I'd say No biggie, it's on sale for $89 and RB2 is coming out bigger and better soon." He made a big pouty face and I haven't heard from him since...

local Hastings store has signs up that Rock Band 2 for Wii won't be out until January 6th. I don't need the bundle...just the game (we already have RB1 bundle). Wonder if they will hold the games till January or go ahead and release them along with the bundles?

Edit: The game is online at Amazon.com...$49.99! Woohoo! Gonna call Hastings and if they don't have them in stock will order from Amazon...this was all DS really wanted for xmas and was crushed when it was announced that they weren't releasing the Wii edition until later.

Edited by scrapwave

Thanks for posting about the shirt - picked mine up Friday (preordered) when it came in and no one mentioned a shirt. I just called and they said no problem, come on in and pick it up....another gift under the tree! Thanks much!!!!! :)

well shoot...I ordered from Gamestop online because I was wanting a DS game (Driver's Ed Portable--since I have one that's going through that now I figure this game will help all the more!) that my area store didn't have. So no free shirt...but I got the game and the ds game and got free overnight shipping b/c my order was over $75. Will ship tomorrow and be here the 24th! All good!

Oh my gosh, we found this under the tree..WHAT A BLAST!!

The instruments are wireless and easy to put together. We are setting up our family band to compete against my nephews and he lives in Texas. We can compete online. So far, I am great at singing, mediocre at the guitar and hopeless on the drums. But I am having fun.

:cheesy: