Walmart DVD deal YMMV

twinmom

At the Deptford, NJ Walmart, I got a great deal on Wall-E and Tinkerbell DVDs. Each DVD had a $5.00 Walmart gift card with purchase, I used a $3.00 coupon on each from Disney movie rewards, and a rebate through specially marked packages of Juicy Juice.

Grand total for each movie with tax: $8.36

This also works with Prince Caspian and a few others.

My Walmart would PM the TRU ad, but they would not activate the gift card ..

That stinks! I went today and got Kung Fu Panda 9.99 minus 3.00 coupon and $5.00 gift card - 1.99 for the movie.

Indiana Jones 9.99 minus 3.00 coupon - 6.99 for movie

Tinkerbelle 9.99 minus 3.00 coupon, 5.00 mail in rebate, and 5.00 gift card - 3.00 surplus!

That stinks! I went today and got Kung Fu Panda 9.99 minus 3.00 coupon and $5.00 gift card - 1.99 for the movie.

Indiana Jones 9.99 minus 3.00 coupon - 6.99 for movie

Tinkerbelle 9.99 minus 3.00 coupon, 5.00 mail in rebate, and 5.00 gift card - 3.00 surplus!

FYI: Indiana Jones & Kung Fu Panda ARE NOT Disney Movies so you used those coupons Falsely!! Doing stuff like this part of the reason others have issues using coupons since stores may not get paid back for the coupons.

FYI: Indiana Jones & Kung Fu Panda ARE NOT Disney Movies so you used those coupons Falsely!! Doing stuff like this part of the reason others have issues using coupons since stores may not get paid back for the coupons.

You don't need to get so upset!!!!

I never said I used a Disney coupon - I used coupons printed specifically for Kung Fu Panda and Indiana Jones and sent as an insert in my paper a few weeks back. I am not an idiot and am not trying to defraud anyone.

You don't need to get so upset!!!!

I never said I used a Disney coupon - I used coupons printed specifically for Kung Fu Panda and Indiana Jones and sent as an insert in my paper a few weeks back. I am not an idiot and am not trying to defraud anyone.

I'm not upset at you & I NEVER called you an idiot! I'm just posting that so others don't use them. I get sick of Walmart and other stores not taking coupons cuz of other people. Maybe also you should clarify where you got the coupons. My understanding of those coupons is they only came out in an insert in CA

Edited by OhYaImThatChick

Uh, OK - they came in the Philadelphia Inquirer a few weeks ago - a whole sheet with $3.00 off various new releases and $10.00 off box sets such as the three older Indiana Jones. I was just adding to the original post that they were a good deal since those titles were in the Toys R Us ad.

Uh, OK - they came in the Philadelphia Inquirer a few weeks ago - a whole sheet with $3.00 off various new releases and $10.00 off box sets such as the three older Indiana Jones. I was just adding to the original post that they were a good deal since those titles were in the Toys R Us ad.[/quote

I got the same coupons and I'm in Chicago.

Uh, OK - they came in the Philadelphia Inquirer a few weeks ago - a whole sheet with $3.00 off various new releases and $10.00 off box sets such as the three older Indiana Jones. I was just adding to the original post that they were a good deal since those titles were in the Toys R Us ad.

Michigan too